~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)

I miss the good old days when you used to comment when the book started :'))) *sobs in the corner of heaven with eunwoo, Lisa, tzuyu, taemin and jisoo sitting wit me*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's pov

As soon as the doors of the chamber closed, my senses got corrupted by the strong and alluring scent of gardenia, making me frown to myself in confusion.

"Hobi?" I called, as I slowly started to take my steps in the direction of the bed, which is covered by thin curtains from all the sides, hiding my omega from my gaze, allowing me only to see his shadow through those curtains. 

"Beautiful? Are you fine? Why your scent is this strong jagiya?" I asked, now standing close to the bed, and was about to move the curtains but gasped and my eyes widen when I got pulled by a firm hold on my night attire and now I was laying on bed, with my omega sitting on top of me, staring down at me with his blue orbs and cheeks tinted in crimson. His hair has turned white while his lips were painted in rose red, and the red thin attire which he was wearing, has slid down from his one shoulder, making half of his chest and one shoulder reveal in front of my eyes, where his brown nipple was peeking at me, and I was more flabbergasted to see that the little thing was aroused on its own. 

"Alphaaa~~" a shiver runs down in my body, when he called me in extremely sensual tone of his.

I gulped, and my eyes widen even more, when he started to caresses my naked chest, and by his other hand he was pulling up his red attire, to reveal the sun enchanted skin of his heavenly thighs to me.

"Where were you hmmm? I was feeling sooooo lonely without you~" with these words, he took his lower lip in between of his perfect teeth in the most sensual manner, and till now my mouth was hanging wide open. Hoseokie? Is that you?

"B-beautiful-" I cleared my throat, when I found my voice was sounding way too thin and shrill.

"Beautiful, what happen to you?" Hmm, this is my real voice.

"Your magic, alpha~. The magic of your loveeeeeeeeee~~~" he uttered the last word by placing both of his hands on his chest and closing his blue orbs tightly with a huge beautiful smile on his face, which made me chuckle, and rest my hands on both sides of his waist. I think, now I know what happened to my beautiful.

"Beautiful, have you drank the milk which was brought for me?" I asked, making him flung open his eyes, and stare down at me with his wide orbs.

"N-nooooo alphaaaaa! I did not drank that milk! I am saying the truuuuuthhhh!"

"Oh, that milk was bitter in taste right?"

"No! It was sweeet-" and he placed both of his hands over his mouth, which made me chuckle at his cuteness even more.

"My little omega cannot even lie properly to his alpha." I said, caressing his waist gently by my thumb through the thin attire of his.

He slowly removed his hands from his mouth, and pouted in guilt with his gaze fixed down to my chest, as he caressed my skin by his finger in nervousness.

"I am s-sworryyy. I was hungry so I drank that m-milkhhh." He said, and I can clearly see the effect of the milk on his senses and body. I can feel the wetness which his flower is producing on my body, does not matter if we both are still wearing those thin pieces of attire. Besides of that night when I forced him to take mead, he has never touched intoxicated liquid in his life, so it is natural for him to get affected by that weak love essence to this extent.