ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤

Surprise+double update cubies🥳🥳 I will tell the reason in the end😘😘💜💜❤️❤️ for now enjoyyyy🤩🤩

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝔗𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔶, 𝔴𝔢 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰.

~🏵️~🏵️~🏵️~

The moon is spreading its moonlight on the beautiful palace of jung's clan, making it look like it belongs to the great goddess Luna.

The betas and alphas, are standing and roaming all over the huge hallways of palace, and guarding the area with all their might and desire.

"I cannot believe jungkook hyung! How can you say such a word to an omega just because you smelled another alpha's scent from him?" said hoseok in anger, while walking towards of his chamber with fast pace. Jungkook, who could not comprehend that what made his brother rage like this and that too on him, is running behind him to catch his pace. Hoseok speed is indeed not a thing to joke on.

"Hoseok, are you really fighting with me for that useless omega? You never talked to me in such a tone, then why today when I just told the truth-"

"Calling an omega a harlot is not truth when you do not keep any knowledge about them." he said, cutting his words in mid.

Jungkook finally managed to stand in front of hoseok, but till now he is breathing heavily. He looked down at the younger with a frown of distress on his masculine face, which is enough to scare any other wolf, but at this moment, it is hoseok who is standing in front of him, who is known to not be scared of anything or any being.

"What do you want me to do?" he said, and that was when hoseok showed him a very known smile, which jungkook very well know, that it is not a very good sign and relates to something which can hurt his pride.

"Apologize to omega jimin." he said, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Why would I apologize for saying the tru-"

"Then do not talk to me." hoseok said shrugging his shoulders, and again started to walk in the direction of his chamber with same pace like before.

Jungkook groaned and started to follow him from behind to catch his pace again.

"Fine, I will apologize to him! Are you happy now?!" he said, which made hoseok smirk in victory.

"Not because I am saying to apologize to him to you, you should apologize to him because you realized it was wrong to call him that, when you do not have any knowledge about him. Besides, just because that alpha's scent was on that omega, it does not mean they both are having profane relationship with each other." Hoseok said, but frowned as he remembered taehyung's scent.