ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲

Jimin's eyes widen, and the blue moon dagger, which he was holding in his hand, dropped on floor, when the dark silhouette of a big alpha in front of him, stabbed a dagger in his abdomen, right where his navel is.

"Hmm jasmine with lotus" whispered another voice from his back, as the person inhaled his scent from his scent gland.

Jimin gasped, when the omega, who was standing behind him, pushed the dagger more into his body by holding onto its handle from behind, and twisted the handle, to let the poison which was kept in that dagger mix with his pure blood. His hair, which were sparkling till now, all those sparkles disappeared, when the poison got into his body.

"So, you were pregnant. Did not thought that it will happen this early~ or should I say, we knew and waited for this moment~" the omega whispered in his ear, but nothing came out of jimin's mouth, instead of tears which he was holding in his eyes.

The alpha who was standing in front of him, walked close to him taking out another dagger, and pulled him close to himself by placing his hand on his waist.

"You troubled us a lot, omega." And he stabbed the dagger in his waist, making jimin let out a gasp with wide eyes.

"It was not in our strategy, brother." The other omega said, taking out another dagger, with a smirk on her masked face.

"But as this omega is pregnant, then let us fasten his death." And with these words, she stabbed him one more on his back, making jimin let out a scream.

"HAA-AHH!" jimin screamed in pain, and fell on his knees on floor, when he felt the red moon dagger penetrating inside of his body on its own. He tried to stop it by holding onto his handle, but it just kept penetrating into his body.

"AHHH!" he screamed once again, when the omega pulled out other two daggers which were stabbed in his back, making the blood flow out of his body at faster rate.

Both the masked wolves came in front of him, looking down at him with their uncovered eyes.

Jimin's breaths were heavy, he was trying to stop the dagger from penetrating itself in his body, but he let out a scream when a burning sensation felt on his wounds.

"Why?!" Jimin finally whispered, in pain and anger, raising his purple eyes which has started to turn white slowly, to look at the two unknown wolves in front of him.

"Why?" Chuckled the omega, as she kneeled down to jimin's level, staring into his slight white eyes now.

"So that, hoseok would not be protected by your useless necklaces." And this, made jimin widen his eyes. S-she know!? He thought to himself, staring at the omega in front of him with wide eyes.

"I feel bad that your little puppy could not see the world. Seems like it just got there. The scent of the lotus on your body, is faint, and that is why I think you did not realized. But it is not like, we were not waiting for such a moment so that you would be weak enough to not to protect yourself. I despise your mother and father for raising you like a warrior, as only because of this reason, this took Soo much time to finally attack on you. Besides, your mate, ugh! Such a pain in head! Madly in love with you! We never knew that moron can fall in love." She said, but jimin, internally he was screaming in pain because it has started to feel like his body is burning from inside. The poison is doing its work.

"Y-you, j-jungkook, kill y-ughhhhh!" Again, he groaned in pain, when the omega twisted the dagger all of a sudden, making jimin spit out some blood now.

"Kill? And us?" She said, chuckling, then leaning close to jimin's ear.

"He himself will die once he will see you laying dead in his arms." The omega stood up from her place, and stared down at him with her evil gaze.