ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞

𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔤𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔰, 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔨𝔰 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔣𝔢𝔴 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔫.

~🌴~🌴~🌴~

"I think we should stop here. Travelling in the night will not be safe as we have omegas with us." ordered taehyung, as he noticed that sun is soon going to set down, and the environment is also becoming colder.

"As you say little prince. We will set the tents here then." said a beta, and taehyung went down of the chariot.

"Stay inside jimin. I will help the guards in setting the tents, and then we can have our supper and take some rest." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Wait, I will help you to-"

"Today is a full moon night Jimin. It is not safe for omegas being outside. Stay here." he said, and closed the door of the chariot.

"No omega will stay alone. All the omegas will stay in the same tent with their mates, and omegas who are not with their mates, will stay in pair and their tents will guarded by other guards. Is that understood to you all!!?" Shouted taehyung, at which all the wolves gave him a slight now.

"As you wish little prince."

.

.

.

"This is good. Who cooked this?" Jimin said, eating the mixture of various kind of grains and herbs which was surprisingly tasting good. They all are sitting around the bonfire at this moment, having their supper together before going to sleep.

Taehyung chuckled as he know that how much Jimin hates this dish, but for the first time he liked this and also ready to praise the cook. But he know, if he told him that this dish is not only highly nutritious, but also considered like a boon to omegas as it increases their fertility, he will throw it right on top of his head.

"This is cooked by me, young prince. I am glad that you liked it." Said an elderly woman, at whom Jimin smiled warmly.

"I would like to eat this more ajhumma. Please cook this for me in jung's clan too."

"As you wish young prince. Whenever you like, just order me and I will make this for you." She said in response.

"I cannot believe that you really liked it this much that you are ready to eat this again." Taehyung mumbled into his ear, making Jimin glare at him secretly.

"Keep your mouth close or I will throw you in this fire." Mumbled Jimin back, while taehyung just smirked at him.

"Throw me, may be in next birth I will become your mate and have pups with y-"