ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩

So cubies, I decided to update coz withing 24 hours you gave over 60+ stars on last chapter and commented pretty good. So, I was happy to see that and decided to update. For this chapter, the target is 70-80 stars and 50+ comments. I am telling this in beginning so that you can give a lot of comments 🤩(hehe, I am greedy.*Pouts*). Also, from now, I will only give you an update when you will hit the target, because now only few more chapters has left, and now I am going to take target thing seriously. So, if you are able to complete the target, I will immediately give you the update, and if not, then you have to wait for a week, or perhaps more than that. So, all the best and enjoy reading🤩.

Oh yeah, one more thing, the last chapter is around 25k+ words and divided into two parts. Just told this for you general knowledge 😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
N

ext day

Hoseok slowly started to get his senses, and he tried to open his eyes, but failed and hissed in pain instead when he felt something cold tied around of his wrists.

Slowly, he opened his blue orbs, and started to look around him, still trying get back to his senses.

And, finally he got.

His eyes widen in horror when he found himself in an unknown, vast and empty place, where heavy weight prisoner chains were wrapped around of his wrists and ankles, making him almost impossible to move from his place.

"Hobi?!" Said a familiar voice from his right side, making him turn his head in that direction in an instant, which made him widen his eyes in astonishment even more.

"Y-yoongi hyung? Where are we? Where were you?!" He asked, many questions were echoing in his mind. Yoongi was tied just like him on his place, with heavy chains which are attached to ground.

"Hoseok you should not be here. There would be complete disaster in outside world now!" He said, and it only made hoseok frown in confusion even more.

"What do you mean by outside world? What is this place hyung?" He asked, as the words of the elder are just confusing him even more.

"We are in a prison, which was created by goddess nyx to trap the evil souls."

"WHAT!?"

"This is why I am saying that you should not be here! Your soul have huge impact on outside world! Now everything will be out of control!"

.

.

.

The huge snowstorms were flowing all over the reign all of a sudden, including the places which were close to jung's reign, where moonshadow Meadows was one of them.

Taehyung and hoseok(Lisa), were now in fairy wolf village, waiting for the strong snowstorm to calm down.

I cannot step in magical pond, I have to make a strategy as early as possible. She thought to herself, and was walking back and fro in her chamber, thinking if any of her illusion can help her.