ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲

𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔪𝔢 𝔡𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱, 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬.

~🌺~🌺~🌺~

~🌺~🌺~🌺~

Hoseok's pov

My eyes slowly opened, when I felt the warm light of sun falling on my face.

I frowned, but soon a small smile formed on my face, when I found taehyung, still in his deep slumber.

His face was facing me, and that was when I realized that my head was resting on his bicep. Now I understood that why the pillow was feeling this hard.

I sighed, as I kept staring at his sleeping face.

I raised my hand, and touched his soft eye lashes gently with my finger tips. Then, I traced my finger on the bridge of his nose, stopping on the tip of it.

"You are handsome, but little irritating." I mumbled to myself, pinching on his soft cheeks lightly.

But it is not like he ever said something which hurt my pride or respect. He always just praised my beauty, besides this, he did nothing which could affect me in any way. I thought to myself, now poking his cheek gently, so that he would not wake up.

Also, even after my harsh words, you are still glued to me, trying to comfort me. You do not believe in going to brothels, you do not care about my harsh behavior for you, you respect me and already treat me like some queen. I do not see any reason to not to accept you as my mate. I thought to myself, and removed my hand from his face, now placing it on bed.

But, I need some time to accept you alpha. I can promise to that I will not act rude to you anymore, but I still cannot accept you.

I sighed, and decided to wake him up.

"Taehyung, wake up, it is morning." I said in low tone, making him hum in response.

He slowly opened his eyes, and a smile formed on his face as soon as he stared at me.

"Seeing you this close to me after waking up, feels like heaven, beautiful." He said, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"You started in early morning? Open your eyes first properly." I said, at which he chuckled.