ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!

𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔰 𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔣𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔬 𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢~

~🌻~🌻~🌻~

"Yes, she said this. Taemin san will be with jimin for his protection. Now move your hands fast and show me the way to river, wild hyena." Taehyung said with a scoff, while sharpening the blade of his spear.

Jungkook's frown deepen, when he thought about taemin and jimin being with each other, in his absence.

"My soulmate is loyal to his destined mate, who is unfortunately a wild hyena. Now I request you to fasten your pace so that we can leave moron!" Taehyung's voice made jungkook came back to his senses.

He glared at the pure breed alpha with his red burning eyes, which did not affected the other a little bit.

Instead, he raised his brow at him, and stood from his place with the spear in his hand.

"What? I am saying the truth."

"Why did you kissed my brother on his cheek today?" He asked, ignoring what the other just said.

"My lips, hoseok's cheeks, why it is bothering you? You can also kiss jimin as much you want, I will not say anything." Taehyung said, shrugging his shoulder a little. It made jungkook click his tongue in his mouth, and in a blink of an eye, taehyung was pinned to the ground by jungkook, with his hand wrapped around of his throat.

"Listen, you shameless alpha. Jimin is my mate, and whatever I do to him, is legal, and no one can raise question on it. But, hoseok is an alpha, also, he is not your mate. So, I do not see any reason for doing such uncouth things to him. You better stay away from him, and respect his space. Or I will make sure that your acts will make your dear soulmate suffer." Jungkook spitted these words like some venom.

Taehyung, who was supposed to get feared by this threat, chuckled, and stared up at the alpha on top of him.

Taehyung's smile dropped, and his demeanor changed in an instant.

He held on jungkook's shoulders, and turned their positions, now hovering over him and pinning his hands at the sides of his head.

"Listen, wild hyena. Everything is legal if it is by your mate's consent. Dare to lay a finger on him against his will and make him cry, I promise that you will never see the sun of next morning. Secondly, whatever I do to hoseok, is under limits, so I do not see any reason to stay away from him, just because you are an imbecile. Now, if you allow, then can we go for our assigned work?" Taehyung said, and left his hand.

The alpha who was laying on the ground, stared at him with wide eyes. He cannot believe that how easily taehyung changed their positions, and also threatened him for touching his own mate?!