ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔤𝔞𝔪𝔢~

~🌻~🌻~🌻~

Hoseok was going towards of his chamber, jumping on his way like some little pup.

Jungkook chuckled looking at his happy brother, who was looking nothing like an alpha at this moment.

"Hoseok, you should stop jumping like a pup and walk like a normal wolf now." he said from behind, making hoseok turn around with a huge smile on his moon like beautiful face.

"I cannot hyung! I always dreamt of this bow! And finally I got it!" he said, and again started to walk while jumping. Jungkook chuckled, and shook his head a little.

"But I knew that you are the one who is going to get it. Non of us have enough mastery in archery like you." Jungkook said, making the younger alpha stop on his tracks.

"No hyung. Taehyung was about to win." and this made the older alpha frown at his words.

"That moron? I do not think so."

"Hyung, believe me or not. But I was sure that taehyung is the one who is going to win. But I do not know what happen, but his shot missed in such a miserable way. I myself cannot believe that, because my calculations never goes wrong." he said, his eyebrows forming into a deep frown.

Jungkook hummed in response, and did not said anything. He just stared at his brother's back, and fell in the ocean of his thoughts.

.

.

.

"Jimin, why you slapped him today?" asked taehyung once again to his soulmate, who's head is resting on his lap.

For some moments, he did not said anything, and took his bottom lip in between of his teeth, thinking about afternoon's incident.

"Jimin, tell me or I am going to kill jungkook. I know how much patience you have, and you never raise your hand on anyone, that thing is different that you hit me on regular basis, but besides me you never raise your hand, even your voice on anyone for no reason. Then what made you slap your own mate?" he asked once again.

Jimin closed his eyes, and took a deep breath.

"He called me harlot and said that we are sleeping with each other." he said in low tone.

Taehyung's hand which was caressing on his head stopped, and formed into a tight fist. This thing did not went unnoticed by jimin, and he sat on his place immediately.

His eyes widen when taehyung stood from his place, with raging expressions on his face. He started to walk in the direction of the doors, making the omega widen his eyes more.