ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬

𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔢, 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔨𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪.

~🍀~🍀~🍀~

It has been a month since taehyung and jimin has arrived in jung's clan. Everything is going fine between the four wolves. They does not fight and living with each other like good friends. But this is according to the king and queen of jung's clan.

At this moment, all of them are waiting for Seongja YN, the wife of Seongja yoongi, who will take the rest of their classes. She has arrived in jung's clan yesterday, and today is their first lesson with them.

Taehyung, who's head is placed on hoseok's shoulder, sleeping peacefully after getting tired of their early morning lessons, without caring about hoseok's deadly glares on him. 

The younger alpha is trying his best to not to push that disgusting alpha away from him, because from his childhood, he was taught to not to wake a sleeping wolf when they are tired. And hoseok, is stuck again and praying to goddess Luna to send seongja YN as soon as possible.

Jungkook, is glaring at the two alphas with dead eyes again, while gritting his teeth and with a clenched fist. Meanwhile jimin, he is sitting there with heavy eyes, feeling tired just like taehyung.

Jungkook noticed that how tired both the alpha and omega are looking, and not to mention taehyung's scent is again on his mate's body. And the thing which made him burn in rage in morning as soon as he laid his eyes on jimin today, was that the omega was limping. And all of these things only made the alpha think something really profane about those two.

Hoseok stared at the omega in front of them, with some guilt in his eyes. Today, when jimin was showing him his different flute magics, he slipped from the branch of the tree where they both were sitting, making him injure his foot. It was his fault as he distracted jimin by saying that there is something on his shoulder, which made him scared and slip from the branch. Even though jimin said many times that it was not his fault, but he is still blaming himself for the injury of that omega.

Soon, both hoseok and jungkook noticed Min YN coming in the direction of the temple, which made both of them turn heir gazes to their partners.

Hoseok turned his gaze towards the alpha who was sleeping on his shoulder, and patted on his cheek gently.

"Taehyung, seongja YN is here. Wake up." He said, making the alpha slowly open his eyes.

He stared at the alpha on whose shoulder he was resting, and smiled a little with his droopy eyes.

"Seeing such a beauty after waking up, is not less than a dream." he mumbled in his deep husky voice. Hoseok stared at him in disbelief, and harshly removed his head from his shoulder, which made his head hit the hard surface of the table.