𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)

After 30 years~~~

Thirty years has passed, making the beauty of our pure breed omega, Kim Hoseok, slightly fed away. The beautiful skin which once used to be without any mark, any flaw on it, is now covered in some wrinkles. The body which once used to jump all over the palace, where it was not possible for him to stay still for more than five more howls, has now started to become tired, making him want to rest more and more. Similarly, with taehyung, where once his face used to have sharp dominating features, has now become soft and calming. The warmth in his slightly wrinkled face, having some strands of grey hair on his head, while his abdomen, which once used to have prominent muscles, is now replaced by some soft flash.

Thier parents got embraced by Luna in these thirty years one by one, leaving the mates on their own with their reign and their pups. It was a beautiful journey for them, where all the couples, ruled on their reigns with all of their honesty and power.

And now~

They are having their beautiful old age days in the moonshadow meadows, under the shadow of goddess Luna.

Just like other former kings and queen of the three biggest reigns, they also decided to leave everything after they crowned their pups to their throne and seeing their grandpups. They still visit to their reigns whenever they feel like to meet their little beans, or their little ones comes to meet them and show their grandpups the mighty temple of goddess Luna and the beautiful village.

In the end,

This is what real peace and happiness is, where you are able to spend your life with those whom you loves the most.

Beauty fades with time, body gets weak as we get old, the only thing which stays forever young is~

Your heart.

This little thing which beats in your chest never seems like to forget the day when you meet the love of your life for the first time. This little thing in your chest make you feel young, and brings you back to those old days when you fell in love for the first time with your lover.

This little being, seems like it wants to stay young for forever, and create those memories again and again and again.

But~

The beauty of nature, is marvelous and unbeatable.

The body starts to get old, making you feel like to stay still on your place, and just, have the moments in silence with your lover, so that, we could live those moments again, but this time in silence and peace.

Hoseok came back in the real world from the continuous chains of his thoughts, when he felt someone sitting on the mattress beside him, making him smile when he saw his mate, who was having a pained expression on his face while holding onto his back.

"Feels like I am really getting old now." He mumbled. His voice, has got more deep with time, making hoseok chukle softly at his words.

"You did lot of work while being in young age, so this is something which your body gave you as a reward." Hoseok said, making taehyung laugh, and lay on mattress on floor, heaving a tired sigh from his mouth.

"How was your day?"

"It was fine. Just like always, me, jiminie, Jin hyung and yn noona did some gardening and chatted. How was yours?"

"Just like always. Me, jungkook, namjoon hyung and yoongi hyung cut down all the rice crops today and did some hunting. I think we would not be having any problem with food these winters too."

"We never have. And all thanks to you~" hoseok said, kissing on the soft, slightly wrinkled face of his mate, making taehyung smile and encircle his arm around of the waist of his lover.