ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶

Hoseok was smiling widely, as he stepped in his reign with taehyung who was equally happy as him, with the two books with themselves, the books for which they almost put their lives in danger, but finally came back alive.

"Beautiful?" Taehyung called, making hoseok hum in response, who was looking at the book of air dragon in his hand, with a smile on his face.

"As we have got our books now, do you know what does this mean?" He asked.

Hoseok frowned at his words, but then a light shade of crimson crept on his cheeks, making him hide his face with that book, and taehyung let out a small chuckle.

"Lets get married soon now, my love~"

.

.

.

"WHAT!? BUT YOU SAID WE COULD GET MARRIED ONCE WE WILL BE BACK?!" taehyung groaned, after hearing to his father's words, while his mother Haerin and hoseok's mother jisoo, both trying to hold on their laughter after seeing taehyung's face, and in between of that, jiho, hoseok's father, was staring at his son's mate with a raised brow.

"Why? What is wrong in this? You only have to wait for one month taehyung?" Jae asked, but taehyung clicked his tongue in his mouth, and stared at his father with his hands placed on the both sides of his hips.

"Appa, I will marry him tomorrow. And this is final."

"The auspicious day of you two getting married is on the first full moon day of the second month of this year. So, you cannot marry my son just on any random day, specially without my permission." This time, jiho said, crossing his arms in front of his chest, glaring at his soon to be son in law, who gulped and turned his gaze to his mate, who was standing in complete silence.

"But, I think we should marry as early as possible! What if earth dragon came and-"

"Hoseok, do you want to marry tae right now?" His father asked, gaining the young omega's attention, who stared at his appa, then at his mate, then at his soon to be father in law, then back to his appa.

"Whenever you want appa. I would like to marry on the day you have decided for us." He said.

Taehyung huffed, and pouted hugely, when he saw his soon to be father in law smirking at him at his son's words.

"I will see you in night." He mumbled to himself, glaring at his beauty who is standing beside him with corner of his eyes.

.

.

.

"YAA! YOU COME HERE! WHY YOU SAID YOU DO NOT WANT TO MARRY RIGHT NOW!" taehyung said, running behind of hoseok, who was giggling while running away from him in all over the chamber.

"I want to follow the rituals tae! If this is what Luna has decided, then I would love to marry you on that day only!" He giggled, but squealed when taehyung wrapped his arms around him from behind, and threw him over his shoulder.

"YAAH YOU MORON LEAVE ME OR I WILL CALL FOR APPA!"

"Surely call for him. Then whole palace will know that I was in your chamber and-" with these he threw hoseok on his bed which made him scream a little, but then his eyes widen when taehyung pinned both of his hands over his head and hovered over him, looking down at him with a smirk on his face.

"And making you moan my name like a shameless omega." He whispered, slowly leaning close to his mate's face, who started to wiggle under his grip.

"Yaah! Leave me moron! You cannot use your physical strength against me in such hmm-!" His words got cut in mid, when taehyung smashed his lips on his mate's, molding them with this in an instant, and his tongue finding its way to the warm and sweet cavern of the younger's mouth.