ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲

𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔠𝔢, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔤

~🌸~🌸~🌸~

Hoseok was walking up the stairs of the temple, when his steps came to halt, as he found a familiar face in front him.

He smiled at the person in front of him, who smiled back at him, while taehyung just stared at the two with a small frown of confusion on his face.

"Lisa!? How you are here?" he asked, as he rushed towards her, and hugged her tightly.

Lisa giggled and wrapped her arms around him too, while taehyung kept standing confused there all the time.

"I came here with taemin san. I missed you a lot prince. Also, I am feeling honored to see the first pure breed omega in the history of wolf community. You are looking even more beautiful in this form of yours prince." she praised, at which hoseok blushed a little. He is still in denial that he could be this pretty. Besides, from ever since he has talked to his wolf, he has started to feel comfortable in this omega form of his.

"I am happy to see you here too. Oh, tae! Come here!" he said turning around, and calling for his mate like a little pup.

Taehyung was little shocked when he heard hoseok calling him by his love name(AN-love name means, Nick name), also the thing which shocked him more was, the omega is behaving different.

But ignoring all of these, taehyung walked towards them, with a small smile on his face.

"Lisa, he is my mate, Kim taehyung." and lisa's eyes widen, also taehyung's, as he was not expecting hoseok to introduce him as his mate.

"Oh my luna! Kim taehyung!? The pure breed alpha is the mate of pure breed omega!?" She squealed, and immediately bowed to taehyung in respect.

"Yes. And taehyung, she is lalisa manobal, my personal caretaker. She is with me since years, and taking care of me. Besides jungkook hyung and eunwoo san, she is the one who is closest to me." he introduced, at which taehyung nodded at her with the same warm smile.

"But lisa, what are you doing here all of a sudden?"

"Oh, I was sent by your majesty to take care of you, as King namjoon has ordered that prince taehyung and prince jimin has to come back to Kim's clan." and hoseok's smile dropped.

Taehyung, who was smiling till now, his smile dropped too, and he turned his gaze towards hoseok, who was looking at lisa with some unknown emotions in his blue eyes.

"What? But why all of a sudden?" Hoseok asked, eagerness was manifesting in his tone. Lisa stared at them with a frown, but soon she realized.

"Oh, I think you are not informed about this till now. Taemin san is here to take prince taehyung and prince jimin to Kim's clan. The orders were to take you and prince jungkook back to jung's clan too, but you are given a choice of staying here."