~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~

The chapter was getting long so I divided it into two parts. In this, jikook smut is included on the request of many readers in previous chapters to not to exclude other ships, so I decided to continue with the stories of other ships too, atleast in this book. In next oart of this chapter, Vhope smut will be included. Comment target is 30+ and vote target is 70+. Enjoy reading cubies~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin stared at the chalice of milk, which was slightly pink while humming a melody, but then sighed and dropped his head on the soft mattress, as he was laying on his stomach where his face was being supported in his palm.

"I cannot drink this. It is having love essence (a very week one just to make the alpha/omega/beta also the enigma more needy for their mate)" he whispered to himself, raised his head and placed the chalice on the table which was besides of his bed.

Again, he started to hum a melody while moving his legs. The thin red attire has fallen to his knees, making half of his legs which are pale in tone glow slightly under the soft glow of the oil lamps of that chamber. The glow from those lamps was falling on his smooth skin, making it look like it was adorned with some gold armor.

He froze, when the faint scent of amber musk hit his senses, and then he heard the doors getting close, making the chamber fall into complete silence for some moments.

The bed was surrounded by some thin curtains, which was hiding him from the gaze of anyone who would enter the chamber, so that only the mate of the bride could see them when they will come close to the bed. The mattress was decorated with the petals of jasmine and the scent of amber musk. The mattress of the bed was white, which is kind of tradition in wolf community for some reason, that they have to use a white sheet on the night of wedding, but for jimin and hoseok, it does not matter that much now as they are pregnant already.

He slowly sat on his place taking a deep breath, and adjusted his attire and hair when he sensed the slow footsteps of the alpha coming in his direction.

"Jiminah~" The calm voice said, making him raise his gaze, and smile slightly at the person in front of him. The alpha seems like he has taken the bath, as he is wearing a similar attire as his, where his warrior physique was visible, while the long strands of his dark hair was resting on both sides on his broad shoulders.

"You took too long."

"Blame my eomma. She was the one who was helping me in bath and took too long." He said rolling his eyes and sitting in front of his omega, making jimin chuckle, as he leaned close to the side table to pick the chalice in his hand.

"Mine is no different." he said, extending his hand to give the chalice to the alpha, who moved his eyes to that for a moment, and then moved them back to the omega's face.

Taking the chalice from him, he immediately held his that hand by his other hand and pulled him close to himself with a jerk which made a small gasp escape jimin's plump lips, making him fall on his face on the lap of his mate.

"I do not think that I need this." He whispered, cupping jimin's face in his one hand, as he gently pressed his fingers and thumb in his soft cheeks, making him look up straight into his eyes.

"Then, do you want me to drink this?" He asked in sensual tone, raising his body, slowly sitting on the lap of his lover to caresses the outline of his face while looking into his eyes.

"No." He only said this, not breaking the gaze from his lover, as both of them stared into each other's orbs for some moments.

"Then, do you want to throw it away?"