ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤

The day with taehyung's parents went well for hoseok. He does not know that why he was nervous all the time, may be because they are his soon to be mother in law and father in law, or may be he was meeting them after so long, but after spending his day with them, he is feeling little fine.

A sigh escaped his lips as he was walking in the direction of his parents chamber. His mother told him to meet him in night as she has something to talk to him, and as taehyung is going to spend his night with his parents tonight, so he has no chance to meet him. Besides, whatever his father and yoongi told him today, was replaying in his mind again and again since morning, which had taken his all peace away.

"Eomma?" He called, when the doors got closed behind him, gaining the Queen's attention who was reading a book while sitting on the couch. His father was not here, as he is talking about things with king Jay.

"Honey? Where were you? You came so late?" She asked, placing the book on the table. Hoseok walked in her direction, and sat beside her, with a small pout on his face.

"I apologise eomma. I was with taehyung's eomma. She is such a talkative woman." He said, making the queen chuckle at the choice of his words.

Hoseok's pov

"Yes, she is. When we were little omegas, I mean, when we were of your age, she almost used to eat my mind by her talks. Now she has changed a lot, but I think some habits never goes away." She said, and I smiled at her words too.

"Eomma, you wanted to talk about something with me?" I asked. She nodded, then for some moments, she stared at me.

"Remove your pendent hobi." She asked.

I nodded, and removed the pendent, making my appearance change from an alpha to omega once again.

I held the pendent in my hand, and raised my gaze to look at her. She was staring at me like she is seeing me for the first time, making me feel a little nervous.

"Eomm-"

"You are beautiful son." She said, raising her hand to place it on my cheek.

"I apologise that you have to hide your real identity for some more time. This is the first time after your birth, I am seeing you in your real form. I cannot believe that your omega form is this beautiful, besides, these white hair of yours, they are making you look even more beautiful, just like the queen of dragons." She said, making me look down with a slight blush on my cheeks.

"Thank you eomma, in the end, I am a part of yours and appa's appearances. Whatever I am, I am just a glimpse of yours and appa." I said, raising my gaze at her.

She smiled, and removed her hand from my cheek. A frown formed on my face, when I found her removing her crown, as she rarely removes it does not matter whatever the condition is. She only removes the crown when she would be sleeping or taking a bath.

"Hoseok, listen to me carefully." She said, and stood up from her place.

Taking my hand in hers, she dragged me towards of the vast mirror of her chamber, where she prepares herself everyday before stepping into the throne hall.

She made me sit on the chair in front of it, making me stare at her in confusion.

"Look in front, hobi." She said. I nodded, and turned my gaze at my front. After that, she opened her makeup box, and took Kohl in her hand. She started to paint my face with those rose powders, Kohl, and some jewelry, and I just kept sitting there in silence and confusion.

"Hobi, now open your eyes, and listen." She said. I opened my eyes, and stared at my reflection. A smile formed on my face, when I found myself back to my real form, my omega form, which made me feel much relieved for no reason.