ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤

𝔒𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔲𝔱,𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔣𝔱

~🏵️~🏵️~🏵️~

It was the noon time, all the four princes were taking their lessons with yoongi, where hoseok was fully focused on the things which yoongi is teaching, taehyung was in his own little world where he is having puppies with hoseok, jimin is barely alive as jungkook almost made him voiceless while making love with him in that tree hut, and jungkook is busy writing whatever yoongi is teaching, so that he could teach his mate later as he know he cannot be attentive at this moment.

"Umm, seongja yoongi, I have something to ask related to air dragon." hoseok said, raising his hand, gaining the attention of the elder, who slightly nodded at him, giving him the permission to ask.

"According to wolves, the wind and snow is controlled by air dragon, but as he is not alive anymore, than how we all are still able to breath, still able to feel the wind, and still able to see the snow in winters?"

"If this is your query, then it should be applicable for other dragons too. The bodies, of the dragons died, not the souls."

"Is it possible that a soul die?" this question by hoseok, gained everyone's attention, also of jimin who was about to fall asleep.

"Yes, a soul can die."

"But how? Is not the soul immortal?" again hoseok asked, and this time, yoongi smiled a little.

"Dying does not mean dying physically." he said, and sat on the raised platform, which was covered by a soft pillow and a red silk cloth.

"A soul dies, when it loses its everything. Means, when the soul is left with nothing, when the soul thinks that it has no purpose, no identity, no one for whom it should live, the soul decides to go to goddess luna, where, it requests her to free it from all the bindings of this universe. The goddess luna, then listens to them, and convert their soul, into a star, or a planet, which ends marks the death of the soul." yoongi explained, making both the alphas and omegas stare at him in surprise.

"It means, the earth, on which we are living, it is also someones-"

"Soul. It is someone's soul, who probably lost its everything, so it decided to free itself. That is why we say, we should respect our earth, because it is formed by someone's sacrifice." he explained, and all the princes nodded at him.

"But." Yoongi continued, and took one of the many books in his hand, which were placed beside him.

"There is a place, where someone can trap any soul." he said, opening the book, and turning it towards of his students, to show a picture of a mysterious place, which seems dark, and lost somewhere.