ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?

The evening time

"Drink this." Jimin mumbled, placing the small cup against hoseok's lips, helping him in raising his body a little, to make him drink the herbal medicine which he just made. When hoseok fainted in his hut, he tried his best to wake him up, but only got insanely worried when the younger did not even budge.

He then carried hoseok back to his hut, changed his attire to comfortable ones, prepared some medicines and instantly told eunwoo about this, who rushed to inform YN and yoongi.

And now, it is the night time, and jimin is taking care of his brother like friend since morning without any rest. He gave him every kind of medicine, but non of them seems like to work, which made him understand that the magic of that place from where the omega and taehyung got those rings and sword is behind this.

"How are you feeling now?" Jimin mumbled, after making him drink the medicine. He wiped the corner of his lips by the sleeve of his hanbok, to wipe the medicine which got spilled from his mouth a little.

"T-ta-tae." He mumbled only this, and then, puked out everything on jimin and his clothes, but it did not made the other omega feel disgust even a bit.

"I-i apologize."

"It is fine. If you want, you can let everything out from your stomach. I will clean it later. Eunwoo San is going to come back soon too with medicines."

"I want tae tae." He again whispered, and once again, he puked, and till now, jimin was way too worried for him. The other omega is looking pale, and his white hair has started to turn black once again.

"He will come soon, hmm? As soon as his work will be done in Luna's temple, he will be back soon." He said. Taehyung, is actually busy in helping in rearranging the Luna's temple. The Luna's temple has to be cleaned every year after the blue moon night, as a big ritual is held on the first full moon night after the blue moon in every Luna's temple. And as the full moon is tomorrow, so taehyung is little too busy at this moment.

Once again, hoseok puked on his and jimin's cloth, and this time, he let out everything which he ate in morning.

Jimin took a deep breath, and caressed on his white hair gently, which has turned half black till now.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked in soft tone, at which the omega gave him a slight and weak nod, with his eyes closed.

"M-my head, it feels like, i-it is going to b-burst." Hoseok said, and jimin started to message his head now.

"First, lets help you in cleaning up. Wear your night gown now, and then I will give you other medicine. Okay?" He said in his sweet voice, at which hoseok nodded.

"Prince jimin!" Said a voice, making the omega turn his gaze towards him, only to find eunwoo standing at door, while breathing heavily. Seems like he ran all the way to reach here as early as possible.

"Here. These medicines are given by seongja AN. She told to give these medicine at every wolf step, until prince hoseok's headache reduce." Eunwoo said, handing the small bag of medicines to jimin, at which he gave him a slight nod.

Eunwoo sat down beside hoseok, and placed his hand on his head, staring at him with worry in his dark eyes.

"How is he feeling?"

"The same. My and seongja yn's medicine did not worked on him." Jimin said, staring at the younger with gloomy eyes, who has become pale just in some wolf steps.

"I think you have to help in changing. I am outside. Call me if you want anything." Eunwoo said, standing up from his place, leaving them alone after bowing to him.