ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯

After two days of travelling

The chariots entered the gates of the palace, making all the guards and maids take their position, and stand with their heads hung low in respect of the youngest and strongest alphas and the omega in all the existing clans.

Hoseok was staring outside with his dark orbs, searching for the glimpse of his appa and eomma, as it has been so long since he has seen them.

His eyes lit up, when he finally found them standing at some distance.

Hoseok changed the chariot before entering in the reign, because does not matter how much he tries to think positive, but in the end he ends up with his negative thoughts that what if wolves got suspicious in the sudden change of the relationship between him and taehyung. Everyone knows that hoseok used to despise taehyung a lot, so just within a month, it is impossible for him to change to such extent that he is ready to travel in the same chariot as the older alpha.

Atleast, jungkook hyung does not have to hide anything. Thought hoseok to himself, with a sad smile on his beautiful face. After knotting and mating, staying away from your mate is not easy, specially for an omega. Hoseok might be in his alpha form at this moment, but his soul is of an omega, his heart is of an omega which craves for taehyung every moment. May be, I fell too deeply for him. Jungkook hyung was right. Love weakens you. Hoseok again thought to himself, and took a deep breath, to prepare himself to exit the chariot once it will stop. He has to go back to his old self, which was rude, prideful, and heartless. Again the one, who he never was.

Hoseok's pov

I came out from the chain of my thoughts when the chariots stopped.

Taking a deep breath, I prepared myself, and soon, eunwoo opened the door for me.

He was about to raise his hand to help me to step out, but stopped when realization hit him.

I smiled softly at him, and gave him a slight nod, telling him to be aware from now so that he would not treat me like an omega.

I got down of the chariot, and my eyes in an instant fell on appa and eomma.

I smiled softly, and immediately rushed in their direction, engulfing my eomma in a warm hug.

She chuckled, and wrapped her arms around me in an instant, making me snuggle into her neck, and inhale her rose scent.

"My baby, I missed you a lot. I was devastated when you left all of a sudden. Why you left like this?" She whispered in my ear making me feel guilty for leaving them like this.

"I apologize eomma. I should not have left like that. But I was not feeling good here. But now, I am much better,  and my mind and thoughts are on their place." I said, and she hummed in response.

She broke the hug, and cupped my face in her palms, to stare at me with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Hope you enjoyed in fairy wolf village and learnt a lot of things there.  I can see the color change in your hair. Any reason for this?" She asked, and I just smiled warmly at her.

"I learnt a lot of things there, eomma. And about my hair, I ate magical rasberries with purple lotus fruit, which changed mine and also alpha taehyung's hair color as he ate them too." This is what yoongi hyung told us to say before getting into the reign. And that is why eomma asked this question in front of everyone, so no one could start any kind of rumor.

"Oh, I understood my son. I am happy that you enjoyed there. I can also see a positive change in you."

"My son is wise enough to learn lot of things in a short period of time. Am I right, my baby?" Asked appa, making me smile at him too, and hug him tightly to myself. I missed both of them a lot, and now only I am realizing this when I am with them again.