ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔫𝔬 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰. ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥.

 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥

~🍉~🍉~🍉~

"What do you mean by knowing my reality?" hoseok asked, making the alpha let out a soft sigh.

"Beautiful, this pendent, is not to save you from any kind of disease. You are healthy. This pendent, is to create illusion in the eyes of people who are in front of you. It make you look big, and muscular, just like an alpha." Said taehyung, at which hoseok stared at him in confusion and disbelief.

"Why should I believe on you?!" he said, squinting his eyes at the elder.

"You were eating medicines since you remember about your life, right?" he asked, and hoseok thought for a while.

Hoseok's pov

"Y-yes, I am eating medicines since from ever since I remember about my life. I-i take them in early morning, before sun rise." I said, staring at him, and he hummed in response.

"Those medicines are scent suppressants hoseok. Those are not to cure any disease, but to hide your original scent, which is of gardenia. But as your scent is gardenia, which is the strongest scent in omegas, the scent suppressants could not work properly, and gave a weird scent of wine to you." he said, and I just stared at him for some moments.

"G-gardenia? I-it means, I-i am a pure breed o-omega?" I asked, and he nodded slightly at my words.

I grabbed on my hair in frustration, trying to comprehend what is happening. In a moment, my whole life turned out as a lie. I know, I know nothing of this is a lie, as magical pond is known to break any kind of magic, and it broke the magics of those medicines, which were actually the scent suppressants, and the pendent, making my true form reveal for the first time.

"B-but, how do you know that those were scent suppressants?" I asked, again turning my attention twaords him.

"Jimin explained me about those things long ago, that how some wolves use scent suppressants to hide their scents. They do not only hide your scent, but also affect the sense of your smell, which prevents you from smelling any wolf around you, and in your case, it prevented you from smelling any omega around you because you were an omega."

"B-but, I can smell you, also appa, jungkook hyung and eunwoo too!"

"I am your mate hoseok, and as I owns the scent of black orchid, the strongest scent in wolf population, so even scent suppressant could not suppress my scent. And about jungkook, eunwoo and your appa, only jungkook can answer you this." He said, and now, I can feel my head aching because of all of these things.