ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞

Next day

"Hoseok, I want to request you a thing." Yoongi said, standing straight in front of hoseok with his cold face.

Hoseok stared at him, and nodded slightly, waiting for the request yoongi want to make.

"Can you, take taehyung to magical pond, and give a tour of there to him? You have gone there many times before, so, I believe that you can introduce about the pond to him properly." Yoongi said, and hoseok's eyes widen.

"What? Hyung, are you sure? Because only pure wolves should step in that place. Are you are that taehyung is pure?"

"Taehyung is a pure breed alpha, and I believe that he is not profane and corrputed by anything. He is not a marked alpha, also he never been to a prostitute house, so he is virgin and pure. He can step in magical pond." Yoongi explained, and hoseok thought for some moments.

"He, he is a virgin? But as much as I know, he told me that the ruts of pure breed alphas are unbearable. He told me that he never been to a prostitute house, but I did not believed him. Are you sure that he has not gave his purity to any other omega as he still has not found his mate?"

"Hoseok, who is sage here, you or me?" Yoongi asked, this time sternly to the younger.

It made the alpha look down at his feet, with an apologetic expression on his face.

"I apologise seongja yoongi. I was, just worried." He said. Yoongi nodded slightly, and stared at the younger for some moments.

He took a deep breath, and turned his back towards him, ready to walk away from there.

"You can leave now, and keep the things which King and queen has always told you before going to magical pond." Saying this, he walked away from there.

.

.

"I cannot believe that I am going to spend my entire day with you beautiful! How long we have to wa-"

"Keep your mouth close and keep walking moron. You talk a lot! I do not know how I always get stuck with you." Hoseok spat rudely, which made the alpha pout at his harsh words.

"Beautiful, I was just asking. You never talk like this with jimin, then why you talk like this with me?"

"Jimin is not irritating like you. Besides, he is an omega and a true alpha should never talk rudely with an omega." Taehyung smiled at his words, and approached hoseok to walk beside him.

"Give some lessons on being a true alpha to wild hyena too. He truly need them. I still cannot believe that someone can ignore jimin like he does. Are you sure that he is an alpha and not a beta-"

"I think I told you to keep your mouth close. Cannot you keep that close for some moments?" Hoseok said cutting his words in mid, with the most unreal smile on his exquisite face.

But was taehyung going to listen to him?

"Beautiful, do you know anger is not good for your beauty? You should stay calm and happy like me. See, I never get angry and one of the most handsome alpha existing in wolf population."

"Did I asked for your advice alpha? No! So, for the sake of goddess Luna, stay quiet-"

"Beautiful, do you know what goddess Luna said after creating you?" He said, cutting his words in mid. Hoseok groaned in frustration and fasten his pace, but taehyung stayed beside him by matching his steps.

"No! And I do not even want to kno-"

"She said, oh, did I unknowingly created another Aphrodite?! And now tell me do you know what goddess Luna said after creating jungkook?"