ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢

First of all, happy birthday to itz_misa🤩🤩🤩... May all your wishes and dreams come true, and you live a healthy and wealthy life😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️💚💚💚you were the second follower of my this account, who become so close to me, and also like my soulmate. Love you a lot my soulmateuuuuuu 😘😘😘😘💚💚💚💚enjoy your day with your family and friends, and for you, here's a double uplaod of this book🤩

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰, 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞𝔠𝔯𝔱𝔰, 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰, 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔨𝔰, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥, 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡.

~🌸~🌸~🌸~

Taehyung groaned in pain, and stood from his bed a little aggressively. His eyes are red because of not getting enough sleep last night, and all credits goes to his unbearable rutt.

"I think taking a bath would help." he mumbled to himself, and rushed towards the bath chamber without further delay.

Meanwhile in jimin's chamber, the omega has curled up into a small ball under his quilt, where his tears are continuously flowing from his beautiful eyes.

"W-why *sobs* i-it is hurting t-this *sobs* m-much!?" he mumbled to himself, crying hard in pain.

"I-i thought I do not have to g-give birth b-because I *sobs* d-did not got my heat! If heat is this p-painful, then how *sobs* p-painful mating and giving birth going to beeeeee?!!" he whined and again broke down in tears, clutching on his quilt tightly.

Soon, kang juha, his caretaker, entered his chamber, with worried expressions on her face.

"Prince jimin, here, Seongja yoongi gave me this herbal paste. You have to mix this in water and drink it. It will help in reducing the pain of your heat." she said, mixing the herbal paste in water.