𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

So, first of alllllllll, tell me, did you liked the twists in this book?!😂I tried my best to make the twists more complicated and hidden, but I am sure that I dropped multiple hints of the last twist in this book.

And, did you really thought that hoseok being a pure breed omega will be an only twist of this book?🌚 Haha, just leave it😗🤌

Btw, I think, non of you left with any doubt except of jimin's weak spot, isn't it? So, shoul I reveal it to you?🌚🌚or I keep it as a secret?🌚🌚🌚

.

Leave it, I think I should tell you or you will raid my house-☠️☠️

So, his weak spot was his flower, as he prayed to Luna in his previous life to give him his weak spot in his flower, so that he won't have to go through the same pain. I thought that you will guess it as I mentioned in the chapters of their past life, but seems like you forgot🤧🤧

Besides, umm, let's close the book now. I enjoyed writing this book, I enjoyed every comment you did, I appreciated every single vote of yours on this book. Thanks a lot for making this book a succes, and giving me a new motivation to keep learning new things.

And now, this is for those readers who were silent throughout the book. If you liked this book even 🤏 a little bit, then please please pleaseeee vote on last two chapters before the start of BNS chapters, and the last two BNS chapters with epilogue. If you are hardworking cubie, then you can vote on all the chapters of this book😋. Remember cubies? I ain't getting anything by doing all of this instead of the motivation for learning new things and feeling the love you gave to my work.

I love you all a lot cubies. This was my first Omegaverse book, and as I saw some people comments in last chapter, I would surely think of a modern Omegaverse of this concept, perhaps, a sequel?🌚 But I am not sure. It's all depends on me and my mood😂.

So, one last time, thanks for supporting this small vhope lover. I will always be glad to have you as my followers, as my readers, and as my supporters. Love you allllll a lot. Don't forget to vote and comment one last time on this book, okay? It is the last chance you can make any comments on this book of mine.

So now, let's close the book together, and wish for good luck and great success to all the BTS members 🥰💚♥️💚♥️💚♥️we all love vhope a lot, and we all wish a beautiful life to all of them.

I love you alllllll a lot~~~~ saranghae cubiessss~~~~~