~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~

Note- The chapter is 20k words long! So, if you are reading this, then I would recommend to read this chapter when you are completely free, so that you can give me a lot of comments 👻. Also, the chapter is having jikook spicy scene, vhope smut, and many more things. And next chapter will be having Vhope smut once again, of blue moon night, and the next chapter will be having jikook and namjin smut(or you can vote if you want jikook and namjin smut in different chapters. I wouldn't mind.) Also, this is the last long chapter of this book, and after this, the chapter length will be of 2k-3k words again(I may change my mind in future). Also, keep all the terminologies I have mentioned in this book in your mind👀👄👀... I know it's a lot of work, but I also know that my cubies are intellijin and can do this🤧❤️💚❤️💚. Today's target is 100 stars(It took me a week to write this chapter, you can say almost 3-5 hours, and your vote will not even take a second, so please vote for your authornim🥺🥺), and comments should be, 150-200(The chapter is long, I am expecting this much😅😅). If you achieved to do this, then I will give you the update next week, or there will be no update as I will think that you still haven't read the chapter.... Now, let's start🤩(Total words- 19.5k)

Jungkook's pov

My eyes widen in horror and disbelief, when I saw that the intruder is non other than my mate.

He stared up at me with wide eyes, and the horror was visible in his those purple orbs.

My gaze broke from his eyes, as I slowly stared down at his hair, which are sparkling like stars.

My eyes followed the length of those black hair, which were going down to his body, slightly covering the nakedness of him.

My eyes stopped at a particular region, which was between of his long legs, and for some moments, I got lost at that particular place.

"P-please, d-do not, l-l-lo-look." said a voice in almost a whisper, making me close my eyes, and grit my teeth in anger.

I took a deep breath, and turned my face towards of his, and again opened my eyes, and stare down at him while trying to calm my raising anger down.

"What. are. you. doing. here. omega?" I asked in low tone, almost threatening tone, making my mate visibly shiver in my grip.

He did not said anything, and just kept staring into my eyes with his feared ones, which was only raising my anger more.

"I asked you so-" my words got cut in mid by his painful groan, and that was when I remembered that I just stabbed him by a dagger.

I turned my gaze towards of his injured arm, and my anger vanished in an instant, when I saw the blood flowing down continuously from his wound.

I took a deep breath, and again turned my gaze to his face, to stare at his face.

"Where are your clothes?" I asked, and he looked down at ground.

"T-they l-left at that place, w-where I change m-my form." he said in almost a whisper, at which I hummed in response.

I looked around myself to find something to cover him, but I found nothing, which was not surprising.

A frown formed on my face, and I squinted my eyes, when I found a huge jute basket placed at some distance in this library.

I left jimin's face, and walked in its direction.

When I reached near it, I realized the reason of its presence here. There are some books kept in this, and probably it is placed by hoseok here, because he takes a lot of books with him at once to read. So he probably carries them in this.