ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶

The next day

Sun raised, and the auspicious announcement of an alpha prince getting born in kim's palace got announced in all over the reign.

All the alphas, omegas and betas were too happy hearing that the queen has given birth to a healthy, beautiful, another pure blood alpha. Now, they have one more pure blood wolf in their reign besides of taehyung.

The auspicious information reached jung's reign too, making happiness spread in all over the palace, including the reign for the first time after the disappearance of hoseok. Everyone in reign knows that hoseok has been kidnapped by someone. Everyone saw earth dragon that day. And since then, everyone was in huge distress as their beloved prince was missing. Not only the soldiers of kings, the people of his reign were also searching for hoseok. Many of them tried to go to Tartarus too, but they never came back.

"Prince! Prince!" Juha came running in the direction of taehyung who was practicing his swordplay in the garden of jung's reign, which is covered in thick snow now.

Juha was released from dungeon when she was found innocent, as non of them had no evidence against of her of poisoning jimin. Besides, after knowing the reality of Lisa and eunwoo, they understood that who could be the real culprit.

Juha never opened her mouth about hoseok being pure breed omega to anyone. She just, remained loyal to the royal family, like she always has been.

"What?"

"You have become samchon, prince! Queen Jin has given birth to a pure blood alpha yesterday night!" She said, making taehyung widen his eyes, and smile softly at the thought of a new member getting added in their family.

"My blessings to the lovely prince and son of hyung and his wife. I will make sure, that he will grow stronger just like his samchon." He uttered, making the omega giggle at his words.

"He will, prince. You know, he has same Amber eyes as yours! And people are saying that he is soo Beautiful!"

"He is the son of my hyung and Jin hyung. What do you expect?" He chuckled, while the girl smiled widely at him.

"I am going to tell this to others too! Please prince, take rest after your practice!" Saying this, she ran away from there, leaving taehyung all alone.

"I have no time to take rest." He mumbled, and shut close his eyes.

Hoseok. Hoseok. Where are you my sunshine? Where are you?

.

.

.

Hoseok's pov

I sighed, feeling my insides churn, which made me let out a small cry.

"Hobi, here, drink this." Yoongi hyung said, holding the bowl of vegetable soup close to my lips, but I turned my head away from him.

"I do not want to. I am feeling sick." I mumbled, and he let out a soft sigh.

"Lay on ground, let me check." He said, and made me lay on quilt which was given by the guard yesterday night.

He closed his eyes, and placed his hand over my lower abdomen, making my heart pace more fast.

"The puppies are healthy."

"P-puppies?"

"You are having twins, hobi." He said with a smile, which made me smile widely at him too.

"But, you know what? To keep them healthy, you have to eat. And now, you are going to eat this, am I right?" He asked, raising the bowl of the soup in his hand, making me pout at his words. The thing does not taste even a bit good.