𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰

The next day

Hoseok, jungkook, taehyung and jimin, all are now standing in the royal cemetery of jung's reign, in front of the graves of the former royal chief commander Kim jisoo, the royal commander Lee taemin, the royal chief commander Cha eunwoo and the one, whom hoseok once trusted the most, Lisa manobal. The elders has already showed their respect towards the fallen warriors, and now it is the youngers turn to do so.

Does not matter, if eunwoo and lisa were their biggest foes, but with death, animosity also dies, so they buried them with full respect.

Hoseok sighed, as all of them kneeled down in front of their grave, and bowed their heads in front of them.

"The jung's reign will always be thankful for your sacrifice, jisoo noona and taemin hyung." Hoseok said.

"We will always be thankful of you for making us stronger and wiser. Thank you for giving us one of the biggest life lessons, jisoo noona and taemin hyung." Jimin said.

"I pray, that wherever you are now, you are in peace." Jungkook said.

"Only because of you, we are able to defeat the evil, and bring the peace in jung's reign. We will always be thankful for all the things you both did for us." With these words of taehyung, they all bowed to the graves once again, and showed their final respect and prayers to the elders.

.

.

.

In night

Now, both the omegas, are sitting in hoseok's and taehyung's chamber, where hoseok is resting on his bed while jimin was sitting beside him and talking to him so that the other would not feel boredom. While their mates, are in the chamber of jimin's and jungkook's, where taehyung is helping the other to pack jimin's belongings as they are leaving for jung's reign tomorrow, because as the blue moon has ended, so according to the jung's ritual, jimin and jungkook have to go back to jungkook's reign, where his eomma and jimin's parents will talk about their marriage.

"I will feel lonely without you. Cannot you stay until I get fine? Jin hyung will also leave tomorrow with namjoon hyung." Hoseok said, pouting hugely, at which jimin chuckled and shook his head slightly.

Hoseok's pov

"Jin hyung and namjoon hyung have responsibilities over them, hobi. And, if it was not for rituals, then I would have stayed here with you. But things are not in our favour at this moment." He said, making me whine and hit the mattress under me in frustration.

"I understand but stilllllll!" I whined, and he just laughed at me.

"It is fine hobi. We will meet soon. As the healer said, your injuries are healing fast because of your air dragon soul, and as our parents are already planning about our weddings, so, there are high chances that we both are going to marry on the same day and that too together." He said, making me stare at him with wide eyes and in astonishment.

"Are you saying the truth!?"

"Umm, yes? Because my appa yesterday asked me about this, that if I will be fine to marry with jungkook on the same day and place as yours. And I said I will be more than happy if they do this." He said with a giggle, which made me giggle at his words too.

"It will be exciting then! Our puppies are already destined to born together, so marrying on the same day and in the same place, would be the best thing to do!" I said as I sat on my place, which made me hiss in pain and fall on my place once again.

"Aigo! Hobi! You are not allowed to sit!"

"I-i forgot. I apologise to scare you." I said, as I rubbed my butt, making him chuckle at me softly which made me pout.