ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)

So, in previous chapter, I saw many of you confuse over jimin's part despite I actually made it obvious to everyone, but seems like many of you missed things there. Jimin is actually in blue moon slumber as he drank the potion before getting attacked. And when he got stabbed by red moon dagger which is considered as most lethal for vampires and the hybrids, the blue moon potion only made it worse and disconnected him from the outer world. So, if he didn't wake up before the blue moon ends, he will die eventually as he doesn't know what's going on around him. Hope this made everything clear to you now.

Plus, as it's the final chapter, I want all of you to read it with all your heart. The comment target is 100+ and vote target is 90+. I assume that you can do this coz it's a long chapter. So, all the best and enjoy reading!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In the end, either it is you, or me." The words left taehyung's mouth.

Eunwoo changed his form again, but this time he was having his green wings on his back, as he flew away from taehyung with a mocking smirk on his face, to the gates of the palace, where Lisa was standing.

"But first, reach me, taehyung." And with these words, uncountable ghost hybrid wolf soldiers came flying from the back of the palace, making the whole sky fill with them, and making the army getting attentive and take their positions.

Taehyung took some steps back when a wolf attacked on him, and they started to fight with each other.

Hoseok was standing in the mid of his, taehyung's and jimin's father where he was being protected by them from the reach of those ghost hybrids, while jungkook was no where to be seen.

"WARRIORS! IT IS THE MOMENT TO SHOW OUR LOVE FOR OUR REIGN AND CLAN! FIGHT WITH ALL YOUR SPIRIT AND LETS KILL THE EVIL THIS TIME!" Jiho shouted, and the huge growls echoed all over the reign, and within a moment, all of them rushed against each other, and the battlefield filled with sounds of sword clashing agaist of each other.

"Appa, I need my bow and arrow, I have to got to tae."

"HERE!" shouted a voice, making all of them look above, and hoseok smiled widely when he saw jungkook coming flying in their direction by the help of his huge blue wings, with his air dragon bow in his hand.

"CATCH IT HOBI!" he shouted, and threw the bow in his direction, who catched them easily, immediately feeling the power rising in his body.

"Hoseok, you do not have to go from here. Stay at this place."

"No appa, tae needs me. Besides, I have to take my revenge from eunwoo, for doing all those things to me, to us, in past life." He said, and for a moment, he stared at his son with some unknown emotions in his old orbs.

He sighed, and cupped the face of his son, then leaned in to place a kiss on his forehead.

"I am going to protect you from behind, understood?" He said, making hoseok smile, and nod at his words.

"Your jae appa is here too, son."

"And your seojoon appa too." Said taehyung's and jimin's father, making him look at them too, and nod at them.

After that, they moved away from his front, leaving some space for him, and jungkook also came down and stood beside him, now staring at their front, where taehyung was fighting with dozen of wolves all alone.

"Hyung, are you ready?" Hoseok asked, as he started to take his steps towards taehyung.

Jungkook smirked, and took his shadow blades in his hands, swinging them in circular motion in his one hand while walking towards the fighting crowd in front of them.