ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢

So first of all, happy Holi cubies🤩🤩🤩double updating coz you deserve on the occassion of Holi. Eat lot of sweets, delicious meals and celebrate with your families!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I cannot believe that how you did not found out about this. How can you forget, that Jimin can see through the magics?" I whispered, and both of them stared at me in utter disbelief.

Flashback to that day

"Tae? Where you disappeared-" jimin's words got cut in mid, and his eyes widen, when he saw taehyung surrounded by the effect of love potion.

"Oh, jimin, I just-" before taehyung could even complete his words, jimin kicked him on his leg which made him fall on ground with a loud thud, then pinned him to the ground by sitting on top of his body, and pressed the blade of his dagger against of his throat.

"Tell me under whose spell you are." He threatened, pressing his dagger against of his throat, but gasped and fell on floor when taehyung punched him hard on his face, making him spit some blood at the harsh impact.

Taehyung rushed in his direction but without wasting any moment, jimin stood up from his place and started to run away from the other.

"His punch is not a joke. I think my jaw broke." Jimin hissed while running away from him, and started to think of some way to break the effect of that magic.

He gasped when taehyung held him from behind by holding on his hanbok, and threw him on the bed with full force making his back hit the wooden part of it which once again made him hiss in pain.

Jimin's eyes widen when taehyung was about to stab him by the dagger which he was holding in his hand, but on right moment he rolled to his right side, raised his leg aiming for his soulmate's neck, and made him fall on bed, now overpowering him by wrapping his that leg around of his throat and started to chock him.

"Tell me! Who is the one who gave you love potion!?" He asked once again, and taehyung started to try to free himself from the strong grip of the omega which was around of his neck.

"N-no w-way! NOT G-GOING TO T-TELL Y-YOU!" He shouted, and jimin gasped when taehyung unwrapped his leg with a jerk from around of his throat, and threw him on the ground harshly, making him groan in pain once again.

Jimin's eyes widen, when taehyung wrapped his hand around of his throat in a painfully tight grip. He started to choke him while jimin held on his hand while yearning in pain under his sharp gaze.

"You came to know about the truth, and master would not be happy. So, die, soulmate." He whispered, and started to apply more pressure on his throat. Jimin started to gasp for air and started to hit his legs and hand here and there, including the table which was close to his head.

And that was when, something fell in ground with a loud thud. Jimin in an instant used this as an opportunity, held whatever fell on the ground, and smashed it on taehyung's head with full force, making him leave his throat with a loud groan and fell on floor beside him, while holding onto his now bleeding head.

Jimin sat on his place while trying to gain his breath, coughing vigorously, making some blood come out of his mouth too as he was too close of losing his senses.

He turned his gaze towards taehyung, and his eyes widen when he found him laying unconscious on floor with his bleeding head. The effect of love potion finally broke, as he cannot see it surrounding him anymore.