ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲

𝔖𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲.

~🌻~🌻~🌻~

~🌻~🌻~🌻~

In kim's clan

Namjoon was sitting on the couch of his bed chamber, reading the Royal documents, with eyes glued to them like a monkey glues to its mother.

His mate, seokjin, yawned once again, as he stared at his mate who was not even glancing at him for once.

That is why he hates him, and have finally decided to give up on him. Tomorrow, he is going to the Luna's temple, to lacerate his scent gland, so that his bond could break from namjoon. He was only here for this long, because of his brother in law, taehyung, who always was with him while namjoon was busy in royal things. But now, it is just too much.

These thoughts, was running in jin's mind since weeks.

He took a deep breath, and decided to talk to his mate now.

"Alpha?" He said, but no response. As expected.

"Alpha?" Once again he called his name, still no response.

This made the omega click his tongue in his mouth, as he glared at his mate in annoyance now.

"ALPHA!" This time, he shouted, making namjoon flinch and turn his attention in jin's direction.

"What happen? Why are you shouting?" He said, and again, jin heaved a deep breath.

"I want to talk to you about something."

"Later. I am busy at this moment-"

"But this is important alpha!" Jin said, slightly raising his voice.

Namjoon closed his eyes, and then placed the Royal scroll on his table, before turning his whole attention towards of his mate.

A small, very small smile formed on his face, when he stared at his omega, who seems little angry on him for some reason.

"What?" He said, this time in calmer tone.

"I-" before he could say something, a celestial sylph entered their chamber from their balcony, making Jin let out a small squeal as it started to roam around him.

"Kim namjoon, Kim namjoon, Kim namjoon, Kim namjoon." The sylph keep chanting his name, which only made Jin more scared of that small creature. Yes, the omega is scared of celestial sylph, and this is the reason why namjoon never let him go far from him, as he know that he could rarely do any talk to him.

Namjoon stood up from his place, and walked towards the bed, to wrap his arms around the scared omega, who in an instant buried his face in his neck.

"Kim namjoon, now, tell me who sent you and what is the message you have bought." Namjoon said, and the sylph sat on his broad shoulder.