𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰

The doors of the chamber closed after the healer treated both of the mates wounds.

Jungkook turned around, to find his beautiful omega sitting on bed, looking back at him with eyes full of innocence.

A smirk formed on the face of alpha, as his red eyes showed a slight glow, making jimin widen his already big purple eyes.

Jungkook started to hum a melody, as he slowly approached the omega while looking here and there with his hands placed on his back, and jimin just stared at him in confusion.

Once, jungkook reached close to the the bed, he stood there for a moment, which made jimin tilt his head slightly in confusion making a frown form on his face.

And then-

"Ahhhhhh!" Jimin squealed, when all of a sudden jungkook jumped over him, hugged his small body in a firm grip, and started to plant a lot of kisses on all over his face.

"Y-yaaahhh! Stop alpha!"

"Not even in your wildest dreams now, omega! I am not going to let you go anywhere muah muah muah muah muah!" Jungkook said, making jimin's face all wet because of the other's wet kisses, making him giggle when he started to kiss on his throat too.

"Haha s-stop k-kookie i-it is tickling! Hahaha" he giggled, but the alpha just chuckled and started to kiss him while giving him small licks which made him feel for ticklish and laugh more.

After some moments of making the omega laugh like this, jungkook stopped and buried his face in the crook of his neck, inhaling the strong scent of Jasmine which is mixed with Lotus, while jimin was breathing heavily with a huge smile on his face and arms wrapped around the head of his mate.

"Y-you, *huff* have become a p-punk *huff*" jimin said, making jungkook chuckle, and place a kiss on his scent gland which made one more giggle escape the plump lips of the omega.

"Your scent seems like to become stronger jiminah. The lotus one too." The words made the white snowy cheeks of jimin paint in crimson, making hum in response, as he caressed the long strands of the dark hair of his lover.

"It is two months now, so, the scent would be more evident." Jimin whispered sweetly, making jungkook remove his face from his neck and stare down at him with a small frown.

"Hobi is also two months pregnant, it means you and him both would be giving birth around same period." He said, and jimin nodded at him with a huge smile while looking up at his face.

"Are not you happy? Jin and namjoon hyung having an alpha son, hobi is also having two pure breed alphas, I am also having an alpha with an omega son. Our omega puppy will be having four alpha friends to always protect him." He said with a huge smile, making jungkook smile back at him too.

"I do not think he would be needing them, because I will teach him to protect himself." He said, and the omega just let out one more chuckle.

"Still, and, what if any of them turns out as his mate?" He asked, and the smile instantly dropped and replaced with a frown.

"Namjoon hyung's son, I am fine with it, taehyung's, I am not fine with it."

"Whyy? He is my soulmate!" Jimin whined, and jungkook let out a soft scoff.

"That moron is a punk and I do not want a punk as my omega son's mate."

"That punk saved the world and killed the strongest dragon tooooo!"

"And that punk's soulmate fooled the whole world by using his overly big mind." And, jimin fell silent.

"Minnie, you did not even told me about all of this, about all of your strategy?" He asked, and jimin let out a soft sigh.