ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!

ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔡𝔬

~🌸~🌸~🌸~

"W-what are you saying?! Leave me! I am an alpha and not an omega!" Hoseok shouted, and pushed taehyung away from him with all of his strength. His eyes widen more when he found out that how much strength he had to use to push the alpha away from him.

He stared at his arms, only to let out a small cry of disappointment when he found out that his arms are no longer as muscular as before, and has turned soft, just like jimin.

Taehyung's pov

I sighed, as I know he cannot believe that what is happening, or should I say do not want to believe.

But I chuckled, and rested my back against a rock, and crossed my arms over my chest.

So it means, I do not have to be scared anymore

So it means, I do not have to be scared anymore. The person for whom my heart and wolf both were begging is an omega, my omega, and not an alpha.

"WHY ARE YOU SMILING!? STOP SMILING MORON!" I flinched when hoseok shouted at me.

"Omega-"

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT! I KNOW I AM NOT AN OMEGA! THIS WATER DID SOMETHING TO M-"

"Do not you know that this pond water is known to break any kind magic and that is why I provoked you to come inside of it?" I said cutting his words in mid, and he stood froze on his place.

For some moments, I stared at him, and sigh left my lips.

"Yes, I knew that you were an omega, but I came to know about this only two days ago, but I was not sure. The pearl necklace which you are wearing in your neck, is given by jimin, am I right?" I asked, and he immediately took out the necklace which was hiding under of his hanbok, and started to stare at him.

"This necklace, takes the scent of that wolf to whom it is given. See-" I said, pointing at the necklace which was in my neck, and walked towards him.

"Smell it." I said, standing close to him. For some moments he stared at me with his confused gaze, but leaned closer to my necklace hesitantly.