ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶

Last surprise update.
Vote target- 70+
Comment Target- 50+

☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

Next day

Hoseok groaned in pain when he fell on ground and the sword was pointed  in between of his eyes, making him stop to move from his place, because once again, he lost from the alpha who is standing in front of him.

Taehyung's pov

"Again alpha? You really is weak for getting defeated by me for uncountable time now." I said to hoseok with a smirk decorating my lips, at which he playfully glared at me, but for others it is nothing besides a death glare.

"Hyaaa!" And in an instant, our swords again started to clash against each other. Both of our hands moving slyly, eyes were locked with each other trying to show our dominance with our gazes, but once again-

"Ugh!" He groaned in pain when I kicked him on his chest, making him fall far from me. He was the one who got kicked but I can feel the pain in my heart seeing him like this.

"This is enough for today! Hoseok, you have to work on your combat. Train yourself more. Have lessons with me before sunrise from tomorrow. I want you to defeat taehyung atleast for once." Jisoo noona said in her usual stern tone, making hoseok stand up from his place and nod at her words.

"As you say seongnamin"

"Also, tomorrow, bring jungkook with you. I do not want any excuse for not attending the lessons." She said, and he gave her a slight nod. After that, we left the practice field and walked towards of our dressing Chambers to change our attires.

As soon as we got into our dressing Chambers, I pinned hoseok to the wall which made him let out a small gasp and stare at me with his innocent orbs.

"Let me check if you are hurt somewhere." I said, and started to undress him but he stopped by holding onto my hands in an instant.

"I-i am fine. This is normal while prac-"

"Beautiful, your nose is bleeding." I said cutting his words in mid. His eyes widen, and he wiped the blood which now was reached to his lips, making him stare at it with even wider eyes.

"Let me see love." I said, and stripped his hanbok down.

A sigh left my lips, when I found his chest has turned red because of the kick and his skin has got some scratches making some blood dripping from his skin. I should be more careful with him. The alpha form of him is just an illusion. In the end he is an omega, my omega who naturally do not have enough strength to stand against me.

I kneeled down, and kissed on his chest, then started to lick there, making him let out a quiet mewl, and his chest started to heave up and down at the feeling of my tongue on his bare skin.

"S-someone will see Tae." He said, and I just hummed in response.

"Let me sooth your pain first, hobi. I apologise. I apologise for kicking you with this much force." I said, and continued to lick on his chest. The redness and the slight scratched which he got because of my foot started to fade away, making me smile slightly and continue to kiss and lick on his skin, until the redness went away and the slight scratch marks which were having some droplets of bloods dripping from them disappeared.

"I-it is enough. Stop now please." He mumbled, but without leaning away from the warmth of his skin, I started to kiss him while licking yo his neck, then pressed my lips on his scent gland, making him let out a soft sigh and hold on my hair firmly.