ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱

"Bring him here, taehyung." Commanded eunwoo with a smirk on his face.

And slowly, it dropped.

Taehyung did not moved an inch, instead, he placed hoseok down on his place, and continued to stare at eunwoo with his Amber orbs, confusing him, Lisa, and the others who was standing there.

And then, a small smirk appeared on taehyung's face.

He turned his gaze towards of his lover, who stared at him with innocence in his orbs.

And then, the innocence disappeared, and a smirk took place on his lips too.

Eunwoo's eyes widen, when taehyung cupped hoseok's face, and pulled him into a deep kiss in front of him.

And, everyone was shocked, just like eunwoo, while jae, was smirking secretly at all of this.

They both kissed each other for some moments, and then taehyung broke it, gently caressing on hoseok's cheek while looking into his eyes.

"I would not! What you will do huh!?" Taehyung shouted, and rushed towards of their fathers while holding onto hoseok's hands.

"Do you really think that I was your bait, huh?" Taehyung asked, chuckling at his words, looking up at eunwoo, who was looking confused, just like the others who were standing there.

"No eunwoo no. You were, the bait here." And once again, everyone fell silent at the words of taehyung.

Hoseok chuckled, and stood on his toes, to place a kiss on his mate's cheek, who wrapped his one arm around of his waist, while the younger placed both of his hands on his one shoulder, and leaned his head on it, now staring at the pure breed alpha in front of him.

"You thought that you were the one who was playing? You thought that you are the real Mastermind here, right? Oh, so I apologise to break your delusion here eunwoo, but you were not the only Mastermind here, instead, there were, three masterminds in this uncouth play of yours." Taehyung explained, with the same smirk on his alluring face, but both lisa and eunwoo, just kept staring at him with their cold gazes.

Taehyung's pov

"So, let me start everything from ever since we stepped in jung's reign" I said, as I caressed the back of my mate gently, who purred softly at my touch.

"As soon as I came here, my first intention was to search for the person who tried to give me love potion five years ago, and tried to make me his bait. I knew, that whoever the person is, might be hiding in jung's reign, because you seems like to have some personal animosity from this place, and you wanted me to make hoseok fall in my love. And one more thing I wanted to know which was, that hoseok was an alpha, then why you wanted me to make him fall for me, and why you only chose him as your target?" I said, and the place was in dead silence.

"And then, when I came here, I found hoseok. I acted like I am still under your spell. I acted like I am still your bait, and I was doing everything you were commanding. I started flirting with hoseok, started to do everything which could make him fall for me, and~" I stopped, turning my gaze to my small lover, who stared back at me with a smile, and placed a peck on my lips.

"He did."

Flashback

"He confessed his love for me today, majesty. What I have to do next?" I asked in my mind, while hoseok was in his deep slumber. After he confessed his love for me and we reached in fairy wolf village, I put him to sleep, and now I am trying to inform whoever that moron is about my improvement.