ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲

Hoseok's pov

I groaned, and snuggled more close to yoongi hyung when I felt the weather getting colder.

After that day, non of those, eunwoo and Lisa came back here. I do not know the reason, but I am feeling like they are preparing something which would surely not a good thing for any of us.

"They should atleast give us something to keep ourselves warm." He mumbled, making me chuckle at his words. But, my smile died in an instant, because, just like he said, I am feeling weak and vulnerable. Taehyung's absence is affecting me a lot, making me feel like I have no soul left in my body.

"Hobi, are you fine?" He mumbled, and I nodded in his chest, curling into a ball because of cold.

I pouted when I felt him going away from me, but then, I slowly opened my eyes when I felt myself getting covered by something.

"H-hyung. You do not have to do this. It is really cold." I said, staring up at him when he covered me by the upper part of his hanbok, leaving him in his inner attire now.

"You need this more than me hobi. I can understand that how you must be feeling at this moment. YN could not stay away from me for a whole month when she got pregnant." He explained, and I again closed my eyes, now snuggling into his hanbok, which was providing me some warmth.

.

.

.

"Give this to hoseok and yoongi when you will go to give them today's meal. Now leave." Eunwoo said, handing a pair of soft, warm and huge fur quilts to the guard, who nodded and left the throne hall.

" Eunwoo said, handing a pair of soft, warm and huge fur quilts to the guard, who nodded and left the throne hall

(Throne hall)

"Caring huh? Since when?" The feminine voice said, making eunwoo turn his gaze towards of it, finding Lisa walking in his direction with her arms crossed.

"I love him, Lisa." He said, turning his gaze towards the window, to see the angry snowstorm outside.

"Then why you remembered about him this late? After one month?"

"I got ignorant. I wanted to know the location of those swords, as they are the only things which can kill me, and I have to destroy them as soon as possible." He said.

"I saw in crystal ball. Jiho and jae are going to send taehyung to magical pond for those swords. They were scared to send him there all alone because of the place ability to change every night. How are you going to find them?" She asked, frowning, but the elder remained silent for some moments.

"The place will die as soon as I will step there, Lisa. Remember, I am not a pure being. I have been burning in malice, in the fire of extreme revenge of our father's death. Non of us are pure souls. As soon as I will step there, the place will die in an instant." He explained, and again, the silence surrounded us.