ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

Surprise upadate for you cubies and another surprise for you in the end of the chapter🤩🤩🤩. So, read till the end, and the comment target is 50 with 70+ vote target on this and last update if you want weekly double updates. Enjoy~

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

The next day

YN was checking on jimin with her eyes closed and hands moving all over his body. Jungkook was sitting beside him, with his gaze fixed to his face, while the elder checked on his health in his presence.

A frown formed on YN's face when her hand came on jimin's neck area. She again moved her hand over there, and that was when her eyes flung open.

In an instant, she opened her small medical bag, taking a herbal paste from it.

"Jungkook! Give me a glass of water! Hurry!" Yn shouted, finally gaining jungkook's attention, who was looking confused when he saw concern on YN's face.

He handed her a chalice filled with water, in which she mixed the medicine, and made jimin drink it in an instant.

After that, she waited for some moments, then checked on jimin's neck once again, making a sigh of relief escape her lips.

"What happen noona?" Asked jungkook in soft tone, making yn turn her gaze to him.

"Someone was giving your mate a slow poison, jungkook." She said, and jungkook's heart stopped beating for a moment.

"What?! But I am always here taking care-" and all of a sudden, jungkook's eyes turned red in anger, making even YN gulp in fear when she noticed the sudden change in the demeanor of the younger.

.

.

.

"Ahh! Prince *sobs* p-please, I am s-saying the truth! I-i *sobs* did not gave prince jimin any poison!" The sixteen years old cried, as she was getting dragged by her hair by non other than jungkook.

Jungkook was not in his right senses at this moment. All he could see was red. He was in extreme anger, that he does not care if the one whom he was dragging without any mercy is just a minor and an omega.

Every maid and servant watched the scene in silence as non of them have enough rights and courage to stop the prince. Even if they want to help the young omega, they cannot or they will meet their death.

Hoseok who was walking in the direction of yoongi's chamber, stopped and his eyes widen when he saw jungkook dragging juha by holding on her hair. The girl was crying and begging to leave her, but the other was blinded by his anger.

"Hyung! What are you doing! She is an omega!" He said, but the other just passed by him without even sparing him a glance. Hoseok instantly started to follow him from behind, asking jungkook to leave the younger, but he did not until he reached his chamber.

Hoseok's pov

My eyes widen in horror and I gasped when hyung pushed juha on ground roughly, making her fall on her knees. She was crying hard and was looking miserable, which made me stare at hyung in anger.

"Hyung what are you thinking you are-"

"This!" Finally, he said something, but his voice was full of rage and despise, which made a shiver runs down my body too.

"This harlot! This traitor! This omega was giving my jimin poison in my absence!" He spat these words in rage, making me widen my eyes in horror.

"Hyung there must be some misunderstanding I know juha cannot do this!"