~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~

Author's note- Okay ya so, some chapters from now gonna be long, like 5k-7k words, becoz I merged two chapters in a single chapter to provide you more content in a single update, and the second reason was as the updates were having smut mostly, so I thought it would be better to merge the chapters. Now, continue reading~😘. Also, yep, it is the last surprise update, after this everything will be over your responses. Vote target here is 70+ stars and comment target is 50+.

After one week

In kim's clan

Jin was sitting with his eyes closed, in front of the idol of goddess Luna. Both of his hands are joined together, and his breaths was calm and stable. The prayer place, was filled with complete silence, as no one is there besides him, helping him in feeling more calm and focused on his prayer.

After about thirty wolf howls, Jin leaned down, attaching his head to the feet of the goddess Luna

After about thirty wolf howls, Jin leaned down, attaching his head to the feet of the goddess Luna. He stayed like this for some moments, then sat straight once again, now opening his beautiful hazel brown orbs, then turning his gaze down to his four months old puppy bump.

The maids helped him in standing up from ground, then after bowing one last time to the Luna, he walked towards the gates of the prayer place to leave the chamber.

As soon as he crossed the doors for the place, a sudden gasp left his lips finding namjoon standing there, probably waiting for him to leave the chamber.

"Are you ready to leave? The chariots are waiting." Namjoon said, and Jin hummed in response while looking at his feet.

"You are not going stay there for more than two days, right?"

"I cannot, even if I want, my queen. I cannot leave the reign for so long." Namjoon said, placing his hand on his wife's shoulder, who hummed in response.

"I understand." He only said this, and for some moments, they continued to stand there in silence.

Does not matter if Jin has already spent his heat with namjoon and now he is having his puppy in his belly, does not matter that from now many years the two are staying in the same chamber, Jin always feel shy and submissive under the gaze of his husband.

And namjoon does not like it.

He wants his wife to be more expressive. He wants him to talk to him, keep his thoughts in front of him, fight him when he feels like his husband is doing something wrong, but the other always is too silent, or scared to say or do anything.

And this is the reason why namjoon has decided to send Jin in jung's clan.

Hopefully, staying with hoseok, who is an omega who always learnt to stand for himself, who knows how to fight back and protect himself, bring a positive change in jin, and also raise some of his confidence.