ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢

𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔥𝔲𝔯𝔱.

~🍀~🍀~🍀~

All the four princes came back to their senses when a familiar voice called them, gaining their attention.

"Hoseok, taehyung, jungkook, jimin, what are you all doing here? I and king were looking for you." Queen jisoo interrupted, and all of their gazes now turned in her direction.

"We, we were just introducing each other eomma, as we just met each other." Hoseok said, and taehyung again turned his gaze in his direction.

"Oh, I understood. Then I am leaving so that you all can talk with each other. But be present near the sculpture of goddess Luna in few moments, as we have to start hoseok's purification ceremony." She said. Hoseok gave her a slight nod, and after that she left from there.

Hoseok, who was smiling till now, it dropped and he turned his gaze towards taehyung, staring dead into his eyes.

"So, you are that pure breed alpha who is renowned in all the clans?" Hoseok said, but taehyung, was just too lost in the eyes of hoseok, that he forgot to listen to any of his word.

Taehyung's pov

I mean, how, just how can an alpha be this mesmerizing that I am feeling something in my chest which I never felt while looking at other omega.

"TAEHYUNG KIM!!!" he shouted, at which I flinched and came back to the real world

"TAEHYUNG KIM!!!" he shouted, at which I flinched and came back to the real world. But again, when I stared at his face, I got lost. I just, cannot understand why? Why I am feeling this way for an alpha? Even his scent, which is of red wine, means he is an alpha, then why? Why I am feeling something which I am not suppose to feel?

"Taehyung? Are you even listening to me?!!!!" He said once again, but again I was too lost in my thoughts.

I, he, he is, why? How? How can he, he be this, mesmerizing? His eyes, his lips, his hair, his cheeks, his nose, why everything about him is mesmerizing me this much? Why?