𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰

Taehyung and jungkook, both were standing in front of the huge sculpture of goddess Luna, waiting for their soon to be wives to show their appearance in the prayer hall. All the guests, which are non other than kings, queens, princes and princesses, are also waiting for the brides to arrive, while all the mothers are sitting in the queen's place, where its a special place made for the mothers of the couple. The prayer hall is vast and prestigious, and have enough space to have the capacity of a whole village, the interior is made of gold, and adorned with the precious stones. And now, they all just want the brides of the strongest reigns to show their glimpse in the hall.

Beomgyu was standing with jungkook, as he will be the seongja of jungkook's and jimin's wedding today to witness the two mates getting tie in the pure bond of marriage.
While yeonjun, he will witness taehyung and hoseok becoming one till the end of their life, where they will be in each other's side on every step of their life.

"How long they are going to take?" Taehyung mumbled to himself, which did not went unheard by jungkook, making him smirk at the impatient behaviour of the young enigma.

"Perhaps, he does not want to see you because you are looking like a donkey?" Jungkook whispered, making taehyung give him side eyes.

"You are the one looking like wild hyena here. I am sure jimin going to run away as soon as he will see you"

"We will see who is going to run away. My brother would be looking so beautiful that you are going to look like a ghost wolf in front of him."

"I am going to look perfect with my mate as we are the mates made in heaven, but I think jimin is not that fortunate because his mate is made by wild hyenas."

And, they continued to bicker secretly, making the two mothers of those alphas shake their heads in disappointment.

And that was when, echoed the voices of loud horns, which made everyone get attentive in the prayer hall including the bickering alphas, sages, and mothers and fathers of the bride and groom.

"Announcement to all esteemed guests: Her Royal Highness, the princes of jung's and parks reign, shall presently grace the prayer hall with their radiant presence. Let us extend our utmost reverence and felicitations upon their arrival."

Once again the loud voices of the horns echoed, and then opened the huge gates of the prayer chamber, revealing the two most beautiful omegas of the entire world, while the third one, Kim seokjin, sitting with his husband, looking at the two brides with a warm smile on his face.

Jisoo sighed, when she noticed that the gaze of her son is down, as it was not that easy to convince him.

Flashback

"For the sake of luna, hobi, my puppy, I beg you to keep your gaze down when you will arrive in prayer hall, and when you will be standing in front of tae too!" Jisoo almost begged, but the omega just frowned at her words.

"Why eomma? I can look straight into his eyes if I want! It is not like I am ashamed of him!" And jisoo almost banged her head in the wall. Again, she is regretting to raise her son as an alpha, because jimin who was raised as omega, surely listened to his mother's words.

"This is how you show the respect to your husband hobi. Just, for this time, please?!"

Flashback ends

And fortunately, he listened to her, which made her take a breath of relief.

Hoseok and jimin, both were holding on the arms of their fathers, where their gazes were locked to the ground, and their fathers gazes were locked to their soon to be son in laws. The prayer chamber fell silent, when the beautiful omega brides arrived, making all of them gasp at there heavenly beauty.