~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~

Okay, so, now the book has only left with h around 10 chapters, and as you, surely failed to complete all the vote targets, from now there will be once a week post, on every Thursday, just like before, until my mood is really good and I give you a surprise update on my own. So, for now cubies, the vote target on this chapter is 70+ stars. Also don't forget to vote on the previous chapter too, saranghae!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day finally arrived, when taehyung is going to complete the beautiful nineteen years of his life, and becoming twenty. He was getting prepared for the ceremonies and traditional rituals in his chamber, when a knock on the door gained his and the maids attention.

He was deep into his thoughts. Many things were running in his mind. Is this strategy really going to work? He thought to himself.

Besides, not to mention, his anger took over him few days ago. The malice made him break the facade which he was wearing till now. If it kept going like this, then he will surely fail to take the revenge from him and will end up revealing his true self way too early.

No, he cannot let this happen. He worked so hard to reach here, and now he cannot let his true intentions of coming here reveal this easily. 

The continuous series of his thoughts broke, when he heard his name called by someone.

"Who is it?"

"Young prince Kim taehyung, prince Jung Hoseok is requesting to have a talk with you" the beta guard said, and taehyung hummed in response.

He raised his hand, making all the omegas stop their work on him, and stand with their heads hung low with hands placed in front of them in respect.

"All of you, leave. And, allow prince hoseok to come in this chamber." Taehyung said, and one by one, all the omega maids left his chamber.

Soon, hoseok entered his chamber, making his gaze fall on tae, as soon as he stepped inside.

The large doors got closed, and for some moments, they both kept staring at each other.

A warm smile formed on hoseok's lips, as he started to take his steps towards taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widen when hoseok removed his pendent, making his true omega form appear in front of him, and only then taehyung also realized, that the chamber has filled with the enchanting auroma of his mate, the auroma of gardenia.

"B-beautiful? You did not applied the oil? And what are you doing?" He said, but his eyes only got more wide, when hoseok sat on his lap, now placing his one finger under of his chin.

"It is fine. Does anyone really have enough courage to enter in the chamber of a pure breed alpha without his permission?" He asked, caressing taehyung's one eye with his finger tip, making taehyung gulp in response. The way hoseok is looking at him, eyes filled with lust, making him feel something in his lower body.

"Beautiful, are you on your heat?" He asked, and~

Hoseok's lust filled eyes filled with tears, making a huge pout form on his cute lips.

"H-hurts." He whispered, making taehyung sigh, and smile in response.

He leaned in, giving a gentle kiss on his forehead, then cupped his face in his large hands.

"But how? It has been only two week since your heats ended, how this early?"

"I-i think because my heats has just started and they are irregular?" He said, more likely questioned.