~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~

Note- long chapter as I explained in previous one. Also, from now I will give once a week post only. Now, to end this book, only 13 chapters has left, so enjoy and give lot of votes cubies~

︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Next day

The sweet chirping of the birds broke the peaceful slumber of the omega, making him move in the embrace of the his sleeping mate.

His blue orbs was tired, too tired to even open them, but then he remembered that today they have lessons as it is still not the end of the week, so slowly, he opened his eyes, fluttering his long lashes a little, pouting and frowning when he felt little cold because of his nakedness and cold weather.

"Taee, wake up, we have to leave."

Hoseok's pov

I groaned because the most arduous thing to do in this world is to wake up this sleeping moron.

Turning my gaze in his direction, a small smile formed on my lips, finding him sleeping with an innocent pout on his alluring lips.

Losing myself in the attractive features of his, I placed my head on his arm once again, staring at his perfect face closely.

"Hope you could see yourself through my eyes tae, to realise that how beautiful you look like this." I mumbled, bringing my hand close to his face, then touching his soft long eye lashes.

Gently, I caressed his nose, then his soft lips, which are also in perfect shape. Ugh how can someone be this perfect!? I thought to myself, leaned close to him, closed my eyes and placed a small kiss on his lips.

"Tae, wake up. We have to leave for our lessons." I mumbled once again, caressing on his cheek by my thumb gently, making him whine a little.

"Five more wolf howls Luna. I want to sleep more." And that was when both of us flinched when we heard a knock on the doors of our gate.

His slumber also broke, as he turned his gaze to the door with a confused frown on his face.

"Who could it be?" He said, and I shrugged my shoulders slightly.

"Sit here. I will see." Saying this, he uncovered himself to cover me properly by that quilt, wore his hanbok and placed mine one at my side, then walked towards the door to see the person.

"Prince taehyung, I apologise if I broke your slumber, but is seongja yoongi came here previous night?" By the voice, I recognized the person is eunwoo San, but why he is searching for yoongi hyung?

"No. He did not. What happen?" Tae asked.

"Seongja yoongi did not came back yesterday night when he went to collect herbs. Also, seongja YN has given birth to a premature puppy yesterday night." And my eyes, widen in horror.

In palace

YN was crying continuously, thinking about of her mate, who did not came back yesterday night. Besides, seeing her puppy, who is so small and weak in her lap, was only working like salt on her burning and aching heart.

"Noona?" Called a voice, making yn raise her gaze from the puppy to the person, only to find hoseok standing there with a concerned face, making yn broke down in tears once again.

"H-hoseok, m-my mate, m-my yoongi." She cried, and hoseok ran to her to pull her into a loving and warm hug. He can understand that what yn could be feeling at this moment, as after giving birth, an omega needs the presence of their mate around them all the time, almost for a month. But here, there is no sign of yoongi since last night, which is making yn feel more vulnerable and weak.