~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~

The chapter is a long chapter, so enjoy👽👽👽. And I will think of surprise uploads if you complete the target of 60 stars and 50+ comments👀. The book is at its first crucial stage now, so, enjoy🌚

ℑ𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔤𝔫𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔱, 𝔦𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡.

~🍁~🍁~🍁~

The next day

The slow steps of the two omegas can be heard in the forest. The dry leaves cracking under their feet, as hoseok and jimin holding onto each other's hands and examining the forest all alone, to find a perfect spot for the practice of their archery.

"Taehyung would be angry hobi, that we did not brought anyone with us for our safety."

"I am more than enough to protect you jimin. And do not worry, he would not be angry. Instead he would be more concerned about the attackers" hoseok said, making jimin crack a giggle at his words.

"I can protect myself too. I do not need anyone, I just said this because tae worries a lot."

"He worries about you mostly, omega. Because you do not know how to tackle with the attackers." And this made jimin's face decorated with a frown and a small pout.

"You have not seen me fighting till now." He mumbled quietly to himself, still pouting and following hoseok from behind.

"Ugh! There is not a single place where we can practice archery! Why this forest is so dense?!" Hoseok mumbled in frustration, combing his white hair back to his head which were falling on his eyes.

"I think we should go back or we will be too far from vi-"

"No! We are going to look more!" Hoseok said, cutting jimin's words in mid who sighed and shook his head slightly.

Jimin pressed his lips together, avoiding letting out any voice when the pain and heat in his lower body started to increase. Since morning, he is feeling like his heat has come again. It is quiet impossible as his heat just ended few days ago, but again he is feeling heat and pain in his body. At first he thought that it will go away, but now only he realized that the pain is slowly increasing. Could it be the aftermath of taking scent suppressant in his heat? He thought to himself, and kept walking with hoseok without saying much.