ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!

Long chapterrrr~

"OPPA! OPPA!" Lisa came shouting in eunwoo's chamber, who was just like always looking at hoseok through the crystal ball, making him turn his gaze towards of his sister.

"They are heading towards the dome of nyx! They came to know about that! The jung's, Kim's and park's, they all are heading towards of there!" She shouted.

Eunwoo stared at her for a moment, then slowly a smirk got placed on his lips.

"Tell the troops to get ready to leave for the war now."

Saying this, he turned his gaze towards of the sun and moon swords, which were placed in between of the thick vines, like they are hiding them from everyone's gazes.

He walked in their direction, and the vines went down in ground as soon as he reached close to them.

Taking both the swords in his hands, and then wearing his armour, he turned his gaze towards of the Lisa, who was staring at him with her big eyes.

"Tell taemin to prepare himself tonight against taehyung. I am going to take care of hoseok." He said.

Lisa nodded, and started to take slow steps towards of her brother.

She hugged him, and placed her head on his chest.

"Oppa, we will take our revenge, right?"

"Surely. We will make them suffer for that every single thing which they made us feel."

"And, we will not die instead. Right?" She asked. Eunwoo placed his hand on her head, and started to caress her hair gently.

"No. My only weakness in my life is you. And no one can defeat me."

"And mine is you, oppa."

.

.

.

Hoseok's pov

"Tomorrow is blue moon hyung! Tae still have not came!" I said while biting my nails, as fear has started to creep my senses.

"Calm down hoseok. We still have-"

"No. You do not have any more time left, yoongi San." Said the familiar voice, making both of us turn our heads towards of it.

My eyes widen when I found eunwoo in armour, looking like a warrior who is going on a battle soon.

"Your tae has finally found you. I was expecting this. But was not sure because the place is disconnected from the outside world, but I think, the puppy helped you two to connect with each other, is not it?" He asked, making my breath hitch and eyes widen at his words.

Flashback

"Hoseok. Hoseok-"

"T-taee! TAE!?" Finally, taehyung's mind got connected with hoseok's mind.

"Beautiful? My sunshine? Love! Finally! Oh my hoseok I am coming! I am sensing your location! Do not be scared love."

"Tae, p-please come soon. The blue moon is tomorrow."

"I am coming love. I am coming."

Flashback ends

"Hoseok? You did not told me that you talked with taehyung?"

"I apologise yoongi hyung. I did not wanted to let him know. But seems like he already know that taehyung is coming here!" I said, and he chuckled at my words.