1

Account:Password:SearchfontdefaultblackbodyItalicsYaheiEnlightenmentSong bodycolordefaultDark purpleAlgae greenDark grayBlue graymaroonCyanRose brownTawnybeigeFoggy whitesizedefault10pt12pt14pt16pt18pt20pt22pt25pt30ptScrolling screenSlowest SlowestSlow 2Slow 3Medium 4Medium 5Medium 6Fast 7Fast 8Fast 9FastestbackgrounddefaultSnow whitejet-blackBright yellowPale greenGrass greenPinkDark graybeigebrownargentwidthdefault85%75%65%50%40% nighttime > Girls' > > Chapter 1Chapter 1 Chapter ← Chapter → Hot recommendation: , , , Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com"Boom!"

There was a deafening explosion in the aft compartment of the battleship, a violent shaking in the cockpit, a shrill alarm sound echoed in the cabin, and the light screen and the warning lights on the main console were constantly flashing. In the "chaos" and "chaos", only the tall man standing in front of the main console is majestic and calm, and the hands between the densely packed "" controls seem to bring out a string of afterimages, and the instructions are transmitted in an orderly manner.

The dazzling red light of the warning light flashed into the man's dark green sharp eyes, but the slightest 'wave' did not 'stir' up, and the pupils that were so thick that they were almost inky black were as dark as a bottomless abyss. His deeply contoured cold face was also expressionless as ever, his cold and hard jaw was tight, his sword eyebrows were as sharp as a knife, his chapped 'lips' were pursed into a cold straight line, and several tiny cracks oozed a few strands of blood.

After '' controlled the battleship to get out of the circle of fire encirclement net again, Chu Xi quickly 'pumped' a tube of nutrient into his mouth, and tasted blood without surprise. Since the beginning of the change, he has not closed his eyes for six days, the 'essence' divine power has been destroyed, and he can only be manually 'operated', all relying on nutrients and willpower to survive until now, and ten fingers are oozing blood at the moment.

The other party came prepared and sent a high-level fleet of standard regimental specifications, one hundred and twenty TK5 high-level warships, and Chu Xi only had his own modified A1 small raid ship, which could break out of the encirclement and escape all the way to the Yinhui Galaxy, which could become a miracle battle that was recorded in the textbooks of the military school.

Unfortunately, even if he could escape this pursuit alive, Chu Xi would not be able to compile his experience into a battle summary and report, and what awaited him would only be to be sent to a military tribunal for trial. On the light screen in front of him, dozens of points of light representing enemy warships have chased up like mad dogs, Chu Xi's paralyzed face finally had a little expression change, the corners of his mouth pulled out a cold mocking arc, there are really many people who want their own lives, the ruling council and the Chu family on the side of the Hua League, the large and small interstellar bandit groups that were crippled by their own army, the Tamar interstellar empire that signed an armistice agreement not long ago...

Expect to return to the central star and kneel like a dog who has lost his family and beg the military department to save himself? His 'essence' divine power has been scrapped by a 'medicine' agent of his good brother, may the gang of waste fight hard with the council for a so-called waste? Chu Xi expressionlessly pressed dozens of '' controls, and the flexible battleship like a fish in the water cut a beautiful arc, and then a 'exciting' light cannon, chasing after a battleship behind, silently exploded into a cloud of fire in the starry sky.

"Hell it! How can this guy still have the energy to 'shoot' and 'excited' light cannons! In the main control compartment of one of the main battleships in the pursuit, a burly man with a 'desire' split in his eyes and roared angrily: "What a stunned! Pursue! Chase for Lao Tzu! Blasted that damn battleship into slag!

"Yes, sir!"

The surrounding auxiliary '' controllers only recovered from the state of trembling just now, and quickly continued to perform their duties, but the fear under the eyes of several people could not be hidden. TK5 is a medium-sized combat ship, in addition to the main controller, it also needs several auxiliary '' controllers, they are all the most tacit comrades-in-arms, all the way to the chase have been rotated to rest, has always maintained a 'fine' state. And what about the other side? There is only one A1 small ship, and it has abruptly crippled the fleet of one hundred and twenty ships on his side, so that now only fifty-two are left! Except for the previous blow that hit the stern compartment of the opponent's battleship, the entire fleet did not hit the other party from beginning to end, not once!

In fact, not only these auxiliary '' controllers in the main control cabin, but even Colonel Okie, who is the main controller, also surged a chill from the bottom of his heart. This burly man gasped, his eyes were bloodshot, and he used his 'essence' divine power to preside over the '' control of the battleship to continue the pursuit, but the tail finger of his left hand began to tremble uncontrollably. Only he himself knows that this is not because of rage, but because of fear, there is only one person in the battleship that has been fleeing in front, and he is also a guy whose 'spirit' divine power has been destroyed, six days and six nights without sleeping, and even killed half of the battleship on his side, that is simply a monster!

Another day and night, the broken black 'color' battleship has penetrated deep into this vast and remote border galaxy, the pursuers behind are getting closer and closer, the garrison warships stationed in the Yinhui Galaxy space station have successively joined the team chasing the black 'color' battleship, hundreds of huge warships in the starry sky vast "swing" "swing" galloping, the power is amazing.

It was rare for the parliament to handle the incident so efficiently, and during the seven days of fleeing, Chu Xi's treason had been notified to the whole Union, and his current identity was not a young officer with unlimited future, but an S-class dangerous suspect who was recalcitrant and resistant.

In the black 'colored' battleship, Chu Xi's back standing in front of the main console was always 'straight' straight, and his tall and 'tall' strong body was as stable as a majestic peak, and only the violent ups and downs of his strong 'chest' and the big cold sweat could see that his physical condition was indeed terrible. Although his hands were already bloody, his brows did not wrinkle, and he didn't seem to feel pain at all, but his face was paralyzed, and he pressed a string of '' buttons with great accuracy.

A green 'colored' point of light appeared on the star map, and Chu Xi's pupils shrank, that is the only planet with life in the Yinhui galaxy, and it is also the most mysterious known life planet in the territory of the Chinese Interstellar Alliance, the RH4 giant planet, which has been found to be unable to carry out any effective detection so far, and there is no return death star.

Embedded in the dark starry curtain, the planet is like a huge emerald, brilliant, mysterious and 'fascinating'. This green-colored giant planet is larger than any planet that has been found in the territory of the Hua League, and the Earth can only be described as insignificant compared to it.

The northern hemisphere is at this time when the 'spring' warm 'flowers' bloom and all things germinate, the mountains that stretch for an unknown number of thousands of miles meander for thousands of miles, giant trees are towering, forests are dense, birds and beasts roar one after another, and everywhere is full of green vitality.

At the foot of Changshan Mountain, there is a huge beautiful lake, every day there are large and small beasts to drink water and rest, and the warm breeze in the afternoon is the lively time.

Two twenty-meter-tall sharp-horned dragons drank water, flicked their tails to rest by the lake, sometimes '' necks and sometimes nibbled on a few mouthfuls of fresh green grass. A young saber-toothed tiger nearly five meters long lazily basks in the sun, his eyes roaming over a herd of brown giant deer drinking water by the lake. The deer herd is filled with the restless atmosphere of the 'spring' sky, a brown 'colored' giant deer is strong, each one is no smaller than the size of the saber-toothed tiger, and the giant deer in the lead is more than seven meters tall, and the sharp huge antlers are not easy to mess with.

Not far away, a dozen small raptors carefully took turns to drink water, their size seemed to be the smallest here, and they were all three meters tall on average. Compared with their slender and sturdy figures, the scaled armored beast on the other side of the lake is simply a huge moving 'meat' mountain, and the huge size is daunting, at least no creature here in the lake dares to hit its attention, even the hunting behemoths hidden in the lake actively retreat far away.

A vacuum formed around this behemoth, and both hunters and herbivorous behemoths consciously avoided it, an adult scaled beast with a tonnage of hundreds of tons, even the Tyrannosaurus rex was not willing to provoke easily. A group of large gray-brown 'colored' birds with slender pointed beaks are busy on this "meat" mountain, taking out 'fat' and large "meat" insects from the gaps in the huge scales under their feet, and feasting beautifully.

Among the busy flocks, a figure that jumped the most cheerfully was too eye-catching, the gorgeous yellow, green and red feathers 'feathers' shone like jewels, the dark gold 'colored' tail feathers were more beautiful and dazzling than the peacock ling, and the crown on the head was fiery red like 'jade', and it looked as if a dazzling fire was burning from afar, divine and strange.

Obviously, the guy who 'mixed' into the flock is not the same species as the gray-brown 'colored' birds, and despite his huge three-meter-tall size, he can also recognize that this is a colorful male 'chicken'.

"Gaaa "Gah!"

The surrounding gray-brown 'colored' giant birds also found this "mixed" strange species, and immediately fried the pot, a nest of porridge like a duck-like quack, flapping its wings to surround the target. These giant birds are extremely fierce, each one is larger than the colorful big male 'chicken', and after surrounding them, they peck at their heads with a sharp sword-like pointed beak without saying a word.

"Oh—"Hit and hit!" I haven't been afraid of anyone yet!

Aloe Oh tilted his neck, purred and swallowed the worm that had just come out, kicked his two paws, opened a pair of colorful 'chicken' wings, and pounced with a majestic momentum like a mountain and a sea.
In
an instant, the back of the giant beast was 'chaotic' into a mess, the rattle was sharper than the next, the gray-brown 'feathers' were cut off to the ground, and the flock of giant birds that had been still imposing before was not long before it was swept all over the ground by a colorful male 'chicken'. Chapter ← Chapter → New book recommendation: Walking in the after being reborn, God and

" First Battle Chicken" has a twisty and gripping plot, is a girls' novel with a good plot and writing, and the Thousand Nights Pavilion reprints and collects the latest chapters of Interstellar First Battle Chicken.

All novels on this site are reprinted works, all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and reprinted to this site is only to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2022 千夜阁 All Rights Reserved.