139

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 139 Chapter 139

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Major General Chu is such a big person, and he is not a good stubble, what is there to worry about? Shi Lijia silently complained in his heart, but his face smiled more elegantly and decently, he did not invite Lu Oh, he did not force it, anyway, there will be opportunities in the future.

In the end, Chu Xi did not return to the Inspectorate with Li Xingyu, but took Lu Oh Oh and returned to Yaocheng, the base camp of the Military Department in Central Star, with Lieutenant General Merck and the people of the Military Department.

Yaocheng is an emerging city, and the only city on the Central Star that is open to non-supernatural beings, thanks to the special immunity granted to Yaocheng by the old marshal. In the core area of Yaocheng, there was a house allocated to Chu Xi by the military department, and Chu Xi lived there when he came to Central Star before.

When Chu Xihe and Lu Ohoh and their group of aircraft sailed into the high-altitude orbit to Yaocheng, in the other direction of the capital city, a huge fleet was slowly approaching, and two thousand space warships far beyond the current level of science and technology of Hua Meng were lined up in a rectangular battle formation, as if they could cover the sky, majestic, and daunting.

The high-level parliamentary government of the Huaxia Interstellar Alliance and the leaders of the major forces have gathered at the first air port of the capital where the fleet is about to land, waiting to welcome the royal fleet from the Biya Interstellar Alliance.

Shi Lijia's father, Hunter Ricamos Blue, originally planned to greet Ashi Oh Oh with his son, but he did not expect to receive the news of the arrival of the Bia Star Alliance fleet temporarily, so he had to wait in person at the first airport of the capital. Many big people who originally wanted to go to the T596 airport in person were also like Huntley who did not dare to be absent to welcome the Bea royal fleet, and could only send others, but unfortunately all the limelight was stolen by Shi Lijia.

The fleet entered the port, the hatch of the dark gold-blue mothership led by the leader opened, and the only remaining little prince of the Orlando royal family of the Bia Alliance came out, and Princess Sphenia sat on the mermaid-specific mobility device and got off the mothership with him.

The two were followed by a solemn and awe-inspiring royal guard, all composed of Saint Realm experts. They did not converge their aura as a holy realm, but they opened up their might, and first overwhelmed the Hua Meng people in terms of momentum.

The head of the parliament, Chu Mingyu, was the first to greet him, leaning over to Prince Klimo and Princess Sphenia to perform the courtesy of the Biya Alliance when meeting the royal family, the action was very standard, and the smile on his face was also warm and respectful: "Welcome the Princess and His Royal Highness the Prince to Hua League."

The others behind

him also saluted, and many people were shocked in their eyes, obviously shocked by the lineup of the visiting mission of the Biya Alliance this time. No one on the side of the Hua Alliance knows that the Bia Interstellar Alliance no longer exists, and the Black Emperors who overthrew the Orlando regime of the Bia Alliance are busy stabilizing the situation and cleaning up the chaotic army, and have not yet managed the primary and secondary interstellar civilization forces that were previously dependent on the Bia Interstellar Alliance.