166

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 166 Chapter 166

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"Yes, Your Highness."

Modeos didn't know why the little prince was so angry that he cursed, still holding a stiff face, and after answering, he first looked at Princess Stephenia in the aircraft, after all, Princess Stephenia was his real master.

"Quick! Bring me that Bugman! Princess Sphendia said eagerly, and the whole person almost threw herself on the window, and this fixed look, she found the familiar colorful giant chicken outside, and blurted out with an exclamation: "Black Yao Legion!"

In contrast, Princess Sphenia has a deeper memory of the Black Yao Legion than Prince Klimo, but Prince Klimo is because of the hatred of the country and the clan, but she is more fearful, which stems from the brain worm parasitic in her brain.

The reason why I thought of the Black Yao Legion as soon as I saw this colorful flower rooster was not only because the military flag totem of the Black Yao Legion was such a big flower rooster, the most important point was that this was the key for the Black Yao Army to restrain the Blue Blood Warriors. The chicken feeder created a blazing sun heavenly chicken purple talisman, which can condense a colorful rooster condensed by energy, pecking out the larvae used to control them in the blue blood warrior's body, and the larvae become fragile when they leave the host, and will be burned by the blazing sun heavenly chicken in an instant. And if they lose control of their larvae, the blue-blooded warrior will completely lose his sanity, and no matter how strong his strength is, he will be slaughtered.

The larvae in the blue-blooded warrior's body are all brain worms reproduced, once they are fused into the human body through transformation, they will disappear without a trace, completely fused with the blue-blooded warrior's brain, with the technology and energy level of the third-level civilization, it is impossible to detect any abnormalities, let alone forcibly force the larvae out of the host.

Therefore, the brain worm can quietly infiltrate the Orlando regime, turn the previous Bia Interstellar Alliance into her bag, and only wait for the complete perfection of the transformation secret method, she can start to create Zerg people on a large scale, turn the Kaziran galaxy into a bug domain base camp, and wait for the mother emperor to wake up from her slumber while expanding her power.

Unlike the brain worms with advanced intelligence, those insect beasts ordered to guard the mother queen will only strictly carry out the orders given by the mother emperor, and only when the mother queen awakens, they may leave the range of the Robert Lanko satellite group.

Originally, all this went smoothly, the brainworm used the special ability of the Orlando female mermaid to control the Orlando royal family and the Bia Interstellar Alliance, but she did not expect that there would be such a variable among the Black Emperor to feed chickens, and use the Heavenly Rooster Talisman to restrain the Blue Blood Warrior to death, so that all her hard work was ruined.

Hate to hate, the brain worm itself is also afraid of this kind of thing that naturally restrains the zerg, so it will choose to flee the Kaziran galaxy with a team of centaurs first, intending to change places, continue their own zerg plan, and create a new batch of blue-blooded warriors. But this time, the unlucky Princess Stepentia did not expect that what she thought was just a remote and backward place with a small civilization actually appeared that nightmarish totem, and this time it was still alive! A live multicolored chicken!