55

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeThousand Nights Pavilion > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

Chu Xi's voice, Oreo in front of the experimental table found that there were two more people behind him, turned around sharply, and opened his arms to protect the incubator on the experimental table behind.

"Oreo Holy Master, junior Chu Xi, from the Chinese Alliance Military Department." Chu Xi pulled Lu Oh Oh back two steps, gave a military salute to Oreo, briefly introduced his identity, and did not mention other things such as military ranks.

Oreo waved his hand, raised his hand to scratch his short black 'color' hair like a 'chicken' nest, and said absentmindedly: "I don't care who you are or where you come from, let's go, don't bother me to experiment."

"Won't you ask how we got here?" Chu Xi grabbed Lu Oh, who was about to rush up with the Fixing Pulse Bead, so that he would not offend Oreo because of this urgent 'sex', "And don't you want to know what place this place is?"

"Not interested."

After speaking, Oreo frowned, raised his hand and swiped forward, and was about to use his mind to control the space as usual to throw Chu Xi and Lu Oh out of the two of them, when his face suddenly changed. Because he found that he had lost control of everything in the surrounding space.

When he was outside before, Chu Xi had already 'handed over' authority with Cang Rin, and he was now the owner of the entire Great Array, and of course, the master of countless illusion spaces here. With him grabbing control of the space, Oreo certainly can't control the space as freely as before.

Oreo looked at Chu Xi, his face was ugly, his delicate eyebrows were tightly wrinkled, and he asked coldly: "What purpose do you have, just say it." Listening

to his attitude towards Chu Xi so unceremoniously, Lu Oh Oh was unhappy, with a small face, his toes grinding on the ground, and he made a provocative posture - such a good daughter-in-law 'wife', King Lu himself is reluctant to bully, how can he let others bully!