37

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeThousand Nights Pavilion > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

Lu Oh Oh actually didn't hurt at all, but when Chu Xi looked at it like this, and then asked with such a hoarse voice, he suddenly felt that he was full of crisp, as if he was about to fall apart, and his claws were so soft that he couldn't stand.

"Oops! My paws hurt, my neck hurts, my butt hurts, it hurts everywhere! Falling

softly to the ground, Lu Oh Oh stretched out one wing trembling towards Chu Xi, his eyes dripping and turning, and his mouth wailing and crying in pain.

King Lu was seriously injured, and he had to be 'touched', 'touched' and 'Mao' to get up.

...... Wow. Chu Xi cried and laughed, and his distress turned into helplessness, and he leaned over to catch his trembling and stretched wings, carried him up from the ground, and said with a low smile: "Then I'll carry you home."

As for why he didn't hug, Chu Xi thought, but when Lu Oh Oh didn't 'be' into a human form, he was more than half a meter taller than him and several times larger than him, and he had to hold it.

"Oh!"

Lu Oh Oh was always carried around by Chu Xi when he usually changed into a human form, or the first time he was carried up like this, and he suddenly shouted with excitement, and his two paws kicked towards the sky for a while. As soon as it was 'agitated', the lump of things that had been grasping in the paws was released, and it fell to the ground with a "snap", and the dark yellow 'colored' slime was pasted to the ground.

Hearing the movement, Chu Xi looked at the ground, couldn't help frowning slightly, held the reed he was carrying with one hand, and held the knife with the other hand and took two steps back. Lu Oh Oh also looked over, this look, but he was disgusted, reacted to what was going on with the pool of slime on the ground, and immediately struggled to turn his head to look at his right paw.

Sure enough, the right paw also had a pool of sticky dark yellow 'color' mucus in his heart, because he stepped on the ground, and was also stained with a layer of dirt, and King Lu, who loved to be clean, instantly fried 'hair', and flew down from Chu Xi's body with a swoop, jumped under the ancient tree on the side with one paw, and rubbed his right paw the bark.