98

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 98 Chapter 98

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

As he spoke, Lu Oh couldn't wait to open the wine altar and pour a glass of wine into the glass. The rich aroma of wine wafts out of the wine altar and fills the hall, and the amber liquor is crystal clear, swaying slightly in the glass, and the feeling just by looking is enough to make people intoxicated.

This is the fruit wine brewed by Chu Xi, and the fruit used was snatched back by him and Lu Oh Oh from the territory of a group of giant Tyrannosaurus rex some time ago. The group of Tyrannosaurus rex had eighteen heads, and there was a small fruit grove in the territory they occupied, and the orange-yellow bunches of fruits similar to grapes growing on them contained a strange active energy, which was a good thing that could prolong life.

Because of this fruit tree, the lifespan of that group of Tyrannosaurus rex far exceeds that of its kind, and at the age when ordinary Tyrannosaurus rex has aged and died, they are still strong and powerful, and their minds are a little smarter than ordinary counterparts, but their temper is still the same simple and rough.

They have been included in Chu Xi's focus list, and in the future, when Oreo develops a potion that can help the beasts open their spiritual intelligence, the giant beasts in Chu Xi's focus list will be the first beneficiaries to form a giant beast legion.

"Good wine!" Looking at the glass of wine that Lu Wuoh poured, Zheng He's eyes lit up, exclaimed, and immediately leaned over and picked up a pot of wine from the tray carried by the little octopus, obviously he was also a wine lover, and tasted it carefully: "The fruity aroma is rich, the color is clear..."

Lu Oh didn't care so much, picked up the wine glass, raised his neck and drank it in one gulp.

"Good!" Wang Zai slapped his hands on the side and shouted: "King Lu is really good, he is a man!"

"Yes! Come on, pour it again! Leshi was also bustling on the sidelines.

As soon as the others wanted to make a fuss, they saw that Lu Ohoh, who was still very proud just now, suddenly closed his eyes and planted his head towards the ground. Chu Xi reacted the fastest, and his body was so fast that he almost left an afterimage in place, and took Lu Ohoh, who was straight down, into his arms.

"This amount of alcohol!" Oreo patted Zheng He's thigh next to him to gloat, laughing: "Just pour a cup!"

"Oooh? Wow? Chu Xi was helpless, pinched Lu Oh's cheeks, and tried to see if he could wake him up. Seeing that Lu Oh was so gluttonous before, Chu Xi thought that he had a very good amount of alcohol, and he could drink at least ten altars and eight altars according to the amount of rice, but he didn't expect that his own Oh was poured with one cup.

King Lu who poured a cup of pouring did not look drunk at all, he looked like he was asleep, and he snored a little, and Chu Xi screamed several times and did not wake him up.

"You guys eat first, I'll take Oh Oh back." Chu Xi said, picked Lu Oh Oh up horizontally, and prepared to send him back to his room to sleep first.

The person did not pick it up, and with a flick of an eye, the thin boy in Chu Xi's arms turned into a huge flower rooster, with colorful and gorgeous feathers, spread his wings, and broke free from Chu Xi's arms.