161

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 161 Chapter 161

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

In the robbed flying machine was a young soldier with a monkey face with a pointed beaked monkey cheek, and was threatened by the devil tree to drive in the direction of Yaocheng: "Go, go to Yaocheng!" Hurry, hurry! "Although he is now covered in blood, he still learns to put on a fierce look, but unfortunately this baby has a dumb face, no matter how you look at it, there is no deterrent.

The threatened little soldier activated the aircraft without saying a word, and while letting the aircraft fly to the direction of Yaocheng at the fastest speed, he took a first-aid kit equipped by the guard to the little boy who was covered in large and small wounds: "Hey, there is a hemostatic bandage here, you first

..."

"No, no... Speak! The devil tree glared at him with a puffed out cheek, his small brows furrowed tightly, and he did not move the first aid kit, but used his terminal to send a communication request to Lu Oh Oh, waiting for the communication to be connected, and kept turning his head to look back to see if Trensu had escaped and followed.

"Okay, okay, if you don't speak, don't speak, sit tight!" Seeing the child's shaky appearance, the little warrior scratched his chin, rolled up his sleeves and switched the aircraft to manual piloting mode, bringing out an afterimage on the bridge with both hands. This hand speed, at first glance, is not the level of ordinary people, and it is really hidden.

I saw that this flying machine seemed to be convulsing, and suddenly soared to ultra-extreme speed, rampage like a wild horse, and wildly rushed out of the high-altitude orbit in the blink of an eye. Because of the control of the traffic system, the intelligent automatic mode of the aircraft can only strictly follow the traffic rules to drive in the track, and the high-altitude track crisscrossing the city of Morido Roscosco really has to drive according to the traffic rules, and it takes several laps of the wrong road, wasting a lot of time.

The flying machine that rushed out of the high-altitude track and rushed straight in the direction of Yaocheng caused an orbit alarm, but the traffic guard department in charge did not react at all, and did not send a guard to intercept it, apparently the ruler of Moridoroscosco City was not completely on the side

of the Chu family The little warrior drove the aircraft into the air, stunned and rushed out of the range of Moridorosco City in the shortest time, and threw off the people who left Chu Mu on the periphery, without the consciousness that a threatened hostage should have. The order they received from their superiors was that they were only allowed to watch and not move, and if someone escaped, they could not intercept it, but they did not say that they could not cooperate if they were taken hostage, not to mention that the origin of this little warrior was still Palm Star.

"Stupid tree!" As soon as he received the communication application from the Devil Tree, Lu Oh Oh immediately connected the communication, and saw the Devil Tree that appeared on the communication light screen with a bloody face cut through it, and his whole person exploded, and a claw scratched out a row of holes in the alloy floor: "You hold on!" Here we are!

"I, I'm okay! Tete! The devil tree only blushed this time, and shouted aggrieved and anxious: "Quickly save Tete!" The

little soldier who was racing the aircraft on the side shook his head, quickly reported a series of data to the communication light screen, told them the direction and forward route on his side, and added very dedicatedly: "I was coerced!" "