2

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeSenya Kaku > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

Soon, the gray-brown giant birds that came up by Hula scattered in all directions, and in the blink of an eye, they scattered clean. As the victor, Lu 'Hua' big duke 'chicken' circled the best piece of land on the back of the scale armor beast, and the insects in the gap of the scale armor were all 'fat' and large, which was a rare delicious meal for the 'chicken' king who had not eaten the 'meat' bugs seriously for a long time. And the gray-brown 'colored' giant birds hovering in the air carefully observed this colorful fellow, and when it fell on the back of the scaled beast, they also avoided it far away, all of them shrunk like bald 'hairy' quail, pitifully rummaging for the insects hidden in the cracks of the scaled armor.

The reed shook the feathers 'feathers', the 'hair' and 'color' bright 'chest' chest was 'straight', the majestic pacing was small square steps, the king-like patrol around the territory he had beaten, a pair of dark and bright round eyes full of energy.

Gee, the insects on this scaly beast are so delicious, the 'fat' tender and smooth aftertaste is endless, the eyes of the aloe are fast, the claw tip is hooked, and a 'meat' worm is taken out from the slit of the scale armor, and enjoy it beautifully, and by the way, he threw a contemptuous look to the birds.

Grabbed the territory and despised by a colorful big male 'chicken', the gray-brown giant birds dared to be angry and did not dare to speak, and they quietly slipped away one by one to fill their stomachs. Leave a 'chicken' to eat with a round belly, lie gracefully on the 'meat' mountain to bask in the sun, turn his head and clean up his beautiful feathers with his mouth, and then face the sky on his back to show the white velvet round belly to dry, the 'legs' are cocked, and the two sturdy 'chicken' big 'legs' put out an imposing Erlang 'leg'.

"Cluck - little 'chicken' cub run fast - oo

Lu Oh Oh hummed the little tune he made up, this beauty in his heart, originally thought that this little monster who had just transformed into a shape would definitely die in that world-destroying war, but he didn't expect that not only did he not die, but he also inexplicably came to such a place full of giant beasts. This place is so wow, you don't need to change into a human shape, you can eat whatever you want, you can beat whoever you want, you can eat three meals a day, and there is 'meat' to eat, and the small days can be much more moist than when you used to feed the 'chickens' to see the "medicine" garden.