61

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 61 Chapter 61

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"Oooh, I'll take you somewhere else." Chu Xi carried Lu Oh, turned around and turned into another passage.

Lu Oh Oh let him get used to it, adjusted a comfortable posture for himself, and asked leisurely: "Where to go?" Is there anything delicious? After

a bitter fight before, King Lu's stomach was hungry again, or how to look at the lake, it looked like fragrant milk fruit soup.

Chu Xi frowned, reached over and pinched Lu Oh Oh's stomach, Lu Oh Oh immediately sent his little belly very cooperatively, although it is now in human form can not be seen, but carefully touched can still feel that the stomach has deflated!

"Go, I'll take you to eat first." Chu Xi, who was just planning to take Lu Oh Oh to the core module of the Canglan Ship, immediately changed his attention, moved his mind, and gave instructions to the spacecraft's intelligent system, and the original passage to the core module was immediately changed to a restaurant.

The sky and the earth are big, and they are not as big as his family's Lu Oh Oh belly, and letting Oh Oh go hungry is one of the most intolerable things for Chu Xi.

As soon as he heard that he was going to take himself to eat, Lu Oh suddenly came to the spirit, hugged Chu Xi's arm that rubbed his belly without letting go, raised his head and asked him expectantly: "Is there a lot of delicious food here?" Is there dragon meat?

...... No. Chu Xi's face was paralyzed.

"That phoenix meat?" Aloe Oh was a little disappointed and continued to ask.

"Nope." Chu Xi continued to paralyze his face.

"What about the unicorn meat?" There are none of the two that I want to eat the most, and Lu Oh is very disappointed, not dead, and continues to ask.

"Nope." Chu Xi's face was a little unstable, and Lu Oh, this recipe that he wanted to eat was too cruel.

"No, let's get some of the thousand-year-old Ganoderma lucidum, 10,000-year-old ginseng, nine-leaf vermilion fruit, eight-fold golden lotus root and the like." Lu Oh Oh has a reluctant expression, although I like meat the most, but occasionally vegetarian is also good.

Thinking about it like this, Lu Oh shook his head proudly and praised himself: "I am very good at raising, and I don't pick my mouth at all." "

King Lu on the stall is such a good thing to feed without picking his mouth, and his daughter-in-law has to cherish it.

What should I do if I suddenly want to beat the reed? Chu Xi withdrew his hand according to his heart, slapped Lu Oh Oh on the butt, and said helplessly: "No, only the white fish that was caught by the way when the Spirit Liquid Lake was just drained, do you eat it?" Lu

Oh Oh rounded his eyes and looked at Chu Xi with a confused expression, isn't this the Cang Lan number from Tiangong Star? Brother Qianjizi is so powerful, he also told himself that their dragons, phoenixes, and these divine beasts can be on the table, what 10,000-year-old ginseng, nine-leaf zhuguo, these curiosities are eaten as cabbage, how can there be nothing delicious left in Canglan Number?