99

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 99 Chapter 99

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Receiving the order, a fleet broke away from the main formation and rushed towards the Thousand Giant Chicken in an encirclement pattern.

Several cannon lights cut through the starry sky, crashing into the colorful giant chicken that was still shaking east, and the giant chicken raised its wings to protect him, blocking these cannon lights, and his figure suddenly did not shake. The cannon light dissipated, revealing its huge body undamaged, and not even a single feather on its wings was blasted off.

Lu Oh Oh, who turned into a giant chicken with a thousand zhang, spread his wings, and his drunken and hazy huge eyes locked on the fleet of the Lion Legion, it was these guys who dared to hunt down and kill King Lu's daughter-in-law!

"What kind of monster is this, the energy bombardment on it is useless!"

On the several raid ships that had just fired energy cannons, the soldiers who had been ready to release the beast hunting chains all stopped moving, and cold sweat oozed from the corners of the commander's forehead, even if the intensity of their raid ships' guns was weaker than that of the main battleship, they would not even lose a feather after a few shells, right?

The faces in the mothership's command module also changed, and Yi Qianlian had a solemn expression, and immediately ordered: "Let the seventh sub-fleet retreat, and the main guns of the first fleet are ready to be charged!"

His order was still too late, and I saw that the giant chicken surrounded by the fleet suddenly moved, and its huge body pounced on the nearest raider ship with lightning speed.

In front of this behemoth, the medium raider ship is like a child's toy, vulnerable to attack. Although the commander of the raider immediately gave the order to dodge, and the well-trained elite soldiers also immediately carried out the order, it was completely useless, just a futile struggle.

Because before the raider retreated, a pair of huge claws had already grabbed it fiercely, and the tip of the sharp claw was like a giant blade, and under the continuous swing, it directly cut the hull of the raider ship into pieces.

"Retreat! Fall back! Retreat immediately! The

shrill sound of sirens and the shouts of the commander echoed through the remaining raid ships. Even if they couldn't hear the explosion sound from outside, everyone could still see that the battleship that had fired the energy cannon a few seconds ago was torn to pieces under the claws of the giant chicken in an instant after being caught by the giant chicken.

Obviously, if they don't retreat immediately, the next thing that becomes pieces floating in the cosmic starry sky is their battleship, and the soldiers of the Lion Legion on these raiders have no interest in becoming cosmic junk drifting in the cosmic starry sky with the wreckage of the battleship.

Unfortunately, this seventh squadron composed of raid ships was too confident when it surrounded it before, and in order to open the chain of trapping beasts to capture this behemoth that came out of the light curtain, the encirclement of the fleet was reduced, and the distance between one hundred and twenty raiders and Lu Wu Wu was too close.

And no matter how fast Lu Oh Oh was, just the huge size of the Qianzhang Giant Chicken that he was now incarnating, he only needed to take a few steps to catch the raider ship that was not far away.